Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe

Thank the Lawd above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep......I already have.

There were 2 happy campers in the exam room.  Dr. G and me.  He said he knew I was anxious over this one scan, and was so happy with the results.  He did say that if I ever notice anything different, be sure to call him.....  Don't wait until the next visit with him.  He is such a compassionate doctor and cares very much for each of his patients.  It amazing how many of his patients that sit out in the treatment room and when we begin to talk to each other and find out that Dr. G is our doctor.....everyone says how much they like him and how he takes care of his patients. 

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......S

@Lesa wrote:

@ShowMeYou and your Medical Professionals are a great team.

Happy to hear the good news about your eye exam and your PET Scan.

Enjoy your late lunch ... early dinner... and have a good nap.

good news.jpg

Thanks Lesa.  Yes, they are a great team.,,,,,,the doc and the treatment room nurses.  They do care very much for the patients....and want us to get the best care possible.  They are very responsible people.  Take their jobs seriously.

Had a great nap after a nice lite lunch.  Didn't take long for me to fall sound asleep. 

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Well I just Slatkin'd myself....the tsv in winter wonderland, and 2 sets of 2 in cranberry/plum and pumpkin and leaves....I'm done!

Oh my......you went shopping again.  Bet they're purty....

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe I bet you and your sis cried tears of joy!  Dr. G is a great doctor...you're really lucky.

The candles won't ship til September, so I have a chance to cancel.  I love to lite a candle in the living room and it travels through out the house.

Did you eat dinner?  What did you have?  I bet you're going to sleep like a rock tonight!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe I bet you and your sis cried tears of joy!  Dr. G is a great doctor...you're really lucky.

The candles won't ship til September, so I have a chance to cancel.  I love to lite a candle in the living room and it travels through out the house.

Did you eat dinner?  What did you have?  I bet you're going to sleep like a rock tonight!

Yes, we did.  She said if we were together she would have opened some bubbly......  I am so thankful for the good doctors I have.  Shirley just called me to see how it went today......could tell she had teared up too.  Her dear husband had Dr. G as his oncologist too.  They really liked him a lot.  When she found out Dr. G was my oncologist, she said she was happy to hear that.

Have to say they have some nice things this year.  Got an interesting Christmas e-mail from them yesterday.   Saved it just in case I want to get something.  I too love the smell of real candles in the house.  I love the peppermint ones I got last year.  Only burn one at a time.....that way they will last longer.

Yes, I had dinner.  Baked bbq's beans, pulled pork and a cranberry relish thingy with celery and pecans in it.  Delicious, and I'm full. 

Yes, I will probably sleep like a baby tonight.  Didn't do so well last night and was up before the alarm went off this morning.  Had my nap, but am still very tired.  Think I will go into the kitchen and wash the dishes that I have soaking.  That way the kitchen will be cleaned up for the morning.  No way am I setting the alarm tonight......  Then I am going to go get into my jammies and maybe watch a little tv......

Hope you have a wonderful evening.  Depending on how I feel tomorrow, may give you a call. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe - that relish sounds yummy!  Get some much needed rest.  I have a hair appointment tomorrow at noon...how about I call you after?  

I actually did some real work for DH today.....and jeez, I am not a sit down office worker.....banana city getting back into it....I need to jump up and down a few thousand times.....plus the fact that your scan was unremarkable....WOoHOo!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe - that relish sounds yummy!  Get some much needed rest.  I have a hair appointment tomorrow at noon...how about I call you after?  

I actually did some real work for DH today.....and jeez, I am not a sit down office worker.....banana city getting back into it....I need to jump up and down a few thousand times.....plus the fact that your scan was unremarkable....WOoHOo!!!!!!

Got the relish at the deli.  Yes, it is very refreshing.

Ok, you can call me.....but do it in the afternoon.....lol.

Now you're earning your bread and butter.  It will get easier......    Interesting.....I asked how much did that radioactive stuff they put into my vein do to me.  He said it doesn't do anything because it's not that much and there is enough time between the scans.  Did say they use more for CAT scans. 

Ok sweetie, checking out for the night.   More tomorrow.  Sweet dreams.....

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Don't get near a black light, you'll scare Mr. Lucky!  

Of course the call will be in the afternoon, silly!  

Hey, I get paid by the hour now! Unfortunately, it will all go to the Q....hahaha!

Don't let the bed bugs bite!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Hump DAaaYyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

wednesday.jpg