Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

@shell garden Finally received my earth as is booties.  The red are perfect, but the sand ones have blemishes...wear marks on the top....haven't been worn...just duds.  Will check daily as my size isn't in....the sand is really a beautiful color....the red is rockin, and I never wear red!

@MickD....yay...you love those regal red booties?  Aren't they the most beautiful and unusual color?  I don't like red shoes either, unless it is a deep burgundy, but these regal red are like a deep pinkish mauve and I think they are awesome.

So sorry about the sand ones you got.  Those are the only color I did NOT get.  Why don't you call CS and tell them that even though you realize these are "As Is", that you don't expect them to be as scuffed as there were.  I bet they will not charge you shipping to send them back.....anyway, it's worth a try and I bet they will do that for you.  Hope you get another pair. 

Esteemed Contributor

WAVING TO PREDS, LOVES, MICK, SHOWME, GOODAY, DOOBDOO, MARINA, LESA, CATER and others stopping by.

SHOWME...hope that you do not lose anymore cleaning ladies.  It's hard to keep good people working in one place, it seems.

PREDS....back to packin' those boxes....be careful toting them in.

DOOBDOO...hope you are doing okay and great seeing you post as always.

LESA....great seeing you too...don't be a stranger.

GOODAY...how is HRH and Dear Husband?  I think of you when I see the weather this time of year in Arizona....I hope you all will be used to that severe heat when y'all are there next summer....it would be way too brutal for me.

LOVES...peeks ya head in here youngin'....just so we know you are behaving, LOL.

Going to do household chores....will catch y'all later.

Esteemed Contributor

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@shell garden

image.gif

@loveschocolate.....like I always say to SHOWME...."CAUGHT YA PEEKING", lol, rotf....

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds...hey woman,.....found you some help in "packin' those boxes".....lol.

Honored Contributor

Good morning, @shell garden, @loveschocolate, @Preds, and everyone else who drops by!    I had exactly one hour of sleep last night!    Yikes!    This might be a long day, and maybe not in a good way...😜

Stay cool, stay chill, everyone! ❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shell garden I've sent those uglies back as defective....will wait for another in my size.  What are you up to today?

My autocorrect is very imaginative this am...

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo I thought you were up early this am....for being up late last night.  You never went to sleep!  Lady.....nap today!

....dang autocorrect....must be on eep op ork ah ah...