Respected Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

hi girls,Happy April fools day!  Anyone fool anybody today? Oh my gosh. I pulled a good one on our neighbor!

He has been out digging up a pipe for the last couple of days. The ditch is about four feet deep...well, he went in to take a break so while he was away I put a real human skull in the ditch, through some dirt over it and sat down with my coffee waiting for him to get back. So, he comes back out, shovels some more dirt and  discovers it, so glad he has a sense of humor but he was quite alarmed at first! silly me?

Esteemed Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

hi girls,Happy April fools day!  Anyone fool anybody today? Oh my gosh. I pulled a good one on our neighbor!

He has been out digging up a pipe for the last couple of days. The ditch is about four feet deep...well, he went in to take a break so while he was away I put a real human skull in the ditch, through some dirt over it and sat down with my coffee waiting for him to get back. So, he comes back out, shovels some more dirt and  discovers it, so glad he has a sense of humor but he was quite alarmed at first! silly me?

@fourpaws56....where in the H#LL did you get a "real human skull"????????

Nevermind.....I just don't want to know, lol. 

Hope you had a great day and good thing I wasn't your neighbor when you did that, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Lesa wrote:

@ShowMe I saw your post about the Cardinals opening day is tomorrow night. We get ESPN here, but reception is not

always good. Hope it's ok tomorrow.

“Opening Night Day” is set for Sunday at Busch Stadium.

The live pregame ceremony will begin at 6:30 and viewers

can watch this on Fox Sports Midwest. The ceremony

includes the traditional appearances from the St. Louis

Clydesdales, multiple Hall of Famers and a player

motorcade. Then, the game will be broadcast on ESPN.

@Lesa.....thanks so much for this information.  I did not know where the pregame ceremonies would be.  Will watch that too.  Plan on a special thread tomorrow night.....and here's hoping I can make it through to the end    I should be able to, but if I can't, am sure someone will keep it going.  Plan on posting it in Community Chat because that is always where it has been.  Think folks know to look for it there.  And, here's hoping the Mods don't move it......

And, here's hoping you get good reception tomorrow night. 

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@MickD wrote:

@shell garden my booties!P_20170401_140422.jpg

@MickD.....YAY!  Don't you just love them?  The ones in the navy, I have that color, and also in the colors, taupe, black and regal red (which is like a pinkish mauve).  And in your black ones, that are suede, I have it in the one color of blush.

OMG, LOL....Marina called me yesterday and I told her about these shoes and that you got a couple of pair.  Well, I was telling her about the regal red ones and that I don't like red shoes, per se, (I like burgundy, but that is close to red that I like).....anyway, I told Marina that I read the reviews and everyone was raving about the red and how it was different and unique.  So....she looked up the shoes and they happened to have her size in the regal red.  SHE ORDERED THEM....lol....I hope she loves them as much as I do.

I am so glad we all got them on a "kick A##" deal.  Wear 'em and shake your booty, suga, lol.

I'm just now catching up on my reading when I saw SHOES!!!!!  I bought this last year around September (???) when they were the TSV.  I got them in Navy to wear with my D&C jeans that I live in.  Last year I started to have a problem with my left foot and ankle swelling. (don't ask!).  For all of my adult life I was always an 8M and now I have to have my fingers crossed than an 8W works.  This show has the velcro and a long enough strap that works for me.

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Yes.....silly you!!!!!   Bet you started laughing out loud.  

That reminded me of when my cousin was going to chiropractic school.  They worked on dead bodies.  One of the students go his hands on a dead man's hand that had been cut off above the wrist.  They would go trick or treating and try to shake hands with the men......they would have the hand in a jacket sleeve and they would actually try to shake hands with the men when they answered the doors.  Then they would remove their own hand and the man would be standing there shaking the dead man's hand.  Of course, I never saw this.  Only what my cousin told us......

Honored Contributor

@Gooday......hi dear.  You sound in good spirits this evening.  Good to see you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gooday wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

@MickD wrote:

@shell garden my booties!P_20170401_140422.jpg

@MickD.....YAY!  Don't you just love them?  The ones in the navy, I have that color, and also in the colors, taupe, black and regal red (which is like a pinkish mauve).  And in your black ones, that are suede, I have it in the one color of blush.

OMG, LOL....Marina called me yesterday and I told her about these shoes and that you got a couple of pair.  Well, I was telling her about the regal red ones and that I don't like red shoes, per se, (I like burgundy, but that is close to red that I like).....anyway, I told Marina that I read the reviews and everyone was raving about the red and how it was different and unique.  So....she looked up the shoes and they happened to have her size in the regal red.  SHE ORDERED THEM....lol....I hope she loves them as much as I do.

I am so glad we all got them on a "kick A##" deal.  Wear 'em and shake your booty, suga, lol.

I'm just now catching up on my reading when I saw SHOES!!!!!  I bought this last year around September (???) when they were the TSV.  I got them in Navy to wear with my D&C jeans that I live in.  Last year I started to have a problem with my left foot and ankle swelling. (don't ask!).  For all of my adult life I was always an 8M and now I have to have my fingers crossed than an 8W works.  This show has the velcro and a long enough strap that works for me.

@Gooday....as long as you can wear them, it doesn't matter what size,lol....they are "De Bomb".  The fact it does have the velcro strap helps alot too...you can adjust it if you want.  I think all of our feet swell during the day, so this velcro is a plus.

Respected Contributor

No automatic alt text available.

Good evening Fluffettes ~ @fourpaws56 SHAME on your woman.  You're lucky he didn't crack you over the head with the shovel!

@shell garden ~ going home the last Saturday in April.  All is proceeding with the real estate deal and when DH and I get back, I will be busy playing administrative assistant for HRH.  He seems pretty pumped for the move.  He will be glad to get out of the Night of the Living Dead Home.  He has always loved Az. and the warm weather and soon we will all be together waiting on him hand and foot.  It was nice having him hear.  I think I told @ShowMe that he broke our toilet.  He was not using his cane and he lost his balance and lurched forward to brace his fall when he leaned into the tank and cracked it! We know a plumber who came the next day and we got a raised toilet which is the nuts.  It is truly a "throne".

@MickD ~ I did not know you were Jewish.  My best friend here in Az. is as well.  She is my running around buddy.  Every Passover I get to do the reading because I am the youngest.  Our families are friends and she treats my dad like her own.  They are snowbirds from Long Island but she and her husband grew up in Brooklyn.

So....have a good evening ladies.  @loveschocolate ~ the stairs and floors sound gorg!

Waving to @Lesa, @dooBdoo, @cater, @MaRina and anyone else I may have missed.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gooday...oh, bless HRH heart.  It is a good thing he didn't hurt himself.  No big deal about the toilet as long as he is okay.

I bet he can not wait to get out of that "Night of the Living Dead Home", as you said, OMG....too funny, Gooday.  Then next, after getting him settled, hopefully your permanent move won't be too bad.  One and done.

Honored Contributor

Have to tell you all about an e-mail I got while I was out shopping. 

After I got everything put away, I got back on my laptop.  Someone sent me an e-mail to me.....my real name, the my name@outlook.com......  And the e-mail was from me at my normal e-mail address.  There was an attachment.....a beautiful bouquet of flowers on someone's dining room table......  No message with it.

First, I know of no one on outlook that could do that with my name.....and I know I didn't sent it to myself from my laptop. 

Have no idea who did this.....   Need to look through my e-mail contacts to see if it someone from there.  Although, we all know some homes have more than one computer......