Super Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

On 2/26/2014 Jannabelle said:
On 2/26/2014 rondell said:
On 2/26/2014 MickD said:

Janna ~ Noooo. Really? No.

I don't know, MickD, just wondering out loud that's all.

Hi Jannabelle. You'd better not be mad at me, cause I'm not mad at you anyone else for that matter.

I saw you had posted here and was hoping to catch up with you. Hope you see this. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

No mam, I am not angry with you, you are a good egg...haha I am even tired of saying that,lol.....but you are a good person.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I don't mind the good egg compliment. I just don't want you to be angry with me. I apologize if I hurt your feelings in anyway, or sounded angry, because I wasn't. I just wanted to be honest with you, as I feel a real friend would be.

I know others will see this, so for the sake of saying it somewhere else, I'll say it here.

I don't consider myself to be a member of any certain group of posters. I try to get along with everybody, and don't always do a good job of that. I admit to that, but I like most posters in every group. And the groups do exist. I can see that now. I denied it for the longest time, but I can't anymore.

Each group has a leader and followers. Each group has members who have a way to meet up with each other besides here, which may or may not be a good idea. I can't say. I was all for a meet up in the past, when something was said that turned the light bulb on for me, that clearly made me change my mind. I will not say or repeat what that was, or who posted what.

In the meantime, I will continue to post with whom I feel like posting with. It does NOT mean that I'm taking one side against the other.

I do get disappointed with a lot of posters from time to time, no matter the group you belong in.

I'm sure there are many times that I irk you or disappoint you as well. Life is fair, it gets us all one way or another.

I wish the best for ShowMe. I have no idea why she has not posted, as it's her business, but I hope she's doing well.

Valued Contributor

On 2/26/2014 loveschocolate said:

A 14 year old girl was abducted by a 44 year old man here. Apparently, she had a "relationship" with this man in September of last year. He was out on bail, due to go to court next week. It looks like she went willingly...although there was a "protection order" in place. They found his abandoned car with a taser, guns, knives, etc.

OMG, unbelievable. I really shouldn't be shocked. You hear about all kinds of things, all of the time.

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2014 sweetpea53 said:
On 2/26/2014 loveschocolate said:

A 14 year old girl was abducted by a 44 year old man here. Apparently, she had a "relationship" with this man in September of last year. He was out on bail, due to go to court next week. It looks like she went willingly...although there was a "protection order" in place. They found his abandoned car with a taser, guns, knives, etc.

OMG, unbelievable. I really shouldn't be shocked. You hear about all kinds of things, all of the time.

I know! Scary! I will give you an update when available.

Honored Contributor

Rondell ~ That was a really sweet post (as I interject myself into your post...). I'll post here for a month and then be off for a long time....I don't claim to belong to a group....I do like to get on a bandwagon of fun though...

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

On 2/26/2014 MickD said:

Janna ~ Noooo. Really? No.

I don't know, MickD, just wondering out loud that's all.

Hi Jannabelle. You'd better not be mad at me, cause I'm not mad at you anyone else for that matter.

I saw you had posted here and was hoping to catch up with you. Hope you see this. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

No mam, I am not angry with you, you are a good egg...haha I am even tired of saying that,lol.....but you are a good person.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I don't mind the good egg compliment. I just don't want you to be angry with me. I apologize if I hurt your feelings in anyway, or sounded angry, because I wasn't. I just wanted to be honest with you, as I feel a real friend would be.

I know others will see this, so for the sake of saying it somewhere else, I'll say it here.

I don't consider myself to be a member of any certain group of posters. I try to get along with everybody, and don't always do a good job of that. I admit to that, but I like most posters in every group. And the groups do exist. I can see that now. I denied it for the longest time, but I can't anymore.

Each group has a leader and followers. Each group has members who have a way to meet up with each other besides here, which may or may not be a good idea. I can't say. I was all for a meet up in the past, when something was said that turned the light bulb on for me, that clearly made me change my mind. I will not say or repeat what that was, or who posted what.

In the meantime, I will continue to post with whom I feel like posting with. It does NOT mean that I'm taking one side against the other.

I do get disappointed with a lot of posters from time to time, no matter the group you belong in.

I'm sure there are many times that I irk you or disappoint you as well. Life is fair, it gets us all one way or another.

I wish the best for ShowMe. I have no idea why she has not posted, as it's her business, but I hope she's doing well.

I appreciate honesty, when it is spoken in kindness and respect....we have too many misunderstandings on the board, so it is good when someone is honest, and respectful.

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2014 MickD said:

Rondell ~ That was a really sweet post (as I interject myself into your post...). I'll post here for a month and then be off for a long time....I don't claim to belong to a group....I do like to get on a bandwagon of fun though...{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I'm not trying to be sweet. I'm trying to be honest, but thank you for the compliment.

I don't think certain kinds of fun, as you call it, is fun, funny nor productive, IMO. ShowMe isn't posting for whatever reasons, but I was with her the other night, and clearly she was feeling a lot of emotion and suddenly had to sign off. I knew why, and I won't repeat it. I don't think any of that kind of stuff is funny. To deliberately upset someone, especially when you know without a doubt it's hurtful to that poster. Why is that fun?

I've seen posters deliberately call Biancardi the nic that others know she doesn't like. There are other examples, too many to mention.

I don't want ShowMe to not post anymore. I like her. I think she's taken just as much of a beating on this very thread from KittyKatKay, who will insist that it's just kidding around. It doesn't always look that way all of the time. Even ShowMe asked her one time why was she being so hard on her? So, yeah, words can hurt, even when you're having your brand of fun.

Honored Contributor

Rondell ~ Truer words have never been spoken .

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

So, you're talking about me now, Rondell? Oh alrighty then. I was hoping this would all go away eventually, but I guess not. I do pick at and cut up with Showme. If you don't think so, so be it.

You should all let this conversation rest. I'm sure SHOWME will post again when she feels like it. Everyone needs to take a break sometime. No, Jannabelle, Showme has not been banned. We are in contact with her.

Respected Contributor

Thank you Rondell you and I know what happened that night we were posting with her when the movement from the other thread came on here at her. I know exactly what happened and you are correct WORDS DO HURT! And another thing there would be no reason for ShowMe to be banned JannaBell she said nothing to be banned for!!

Honored Contributor

Hi kitty.