Valued Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

On 2/26/2014 MickD said:

Janna ~ Noooo. Really? No.

I don't know, MickD, just wondering out loud that's all.

Super Contributor

On 2/26/2014 Jannabelle said:
On 2/26/2014 MickD said:

Hi Jannabelle. You'd better not be mad at me, cause I'm not mad at you anyone else for that matter.

I saw you had posted here and was hoping to catch up with you. Hope you see this. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Valued Contributor

On 2/26/2014 rondell said:
On 2/26/2014 Jannabelle said:
On 2/26/2014 MickD said:

Hi Jannabelle. You'd better not be mad at me, cause I'm not mad at you anyone else for that matter.

I saw you had posted here and was hoping to catch up with you. Hope you see this. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

No mam, I am not angry with you, you are a good egg...haha I am even tired of saying that,lol.....but you are a good person.

Honored Contributor

....it can be really hard to ""read"" people on all the threads here....I have a snarky sense of humor so if I pi*ss someone off..please let me know.......now I am supposedly a member of some clique....Wuh???? I do love my friends though

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

On 2/26/2014 MickD said:

....it can be really hard to "read" people on all the threads here....I have a snarky sense of humor {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}so if I pi*ss someone off..please let me know...Smile....now I am supposedly a member of some clique....Wuh???? I do love my friends though {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I like you MickD, you have always been nice to me......snarky? nawwww....lol.

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2014 MickD said:

....it can be really hard to "read" people on all the threads here....I have a snarky sense of humor {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}so if I pi*ss someone off..please let me know...Smile....now I am supposedly a member of some clique....Wuh???? I do love my friends though {#emotions_dlg.wub}

It's all good Mick. I guess some think there is a clique, but I don't see it that way. I like to interact with all.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

A 14 year old girl was abducted by a 44 year old man here. Apparently, she had a "relationship" with this man in September of last year. He was out on bail, due to go to court next week. It looks like she went willingly...although there was a "protection order" in place. They found his abandoned car with a taser, guns, knives, etc.

Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2014 Predsfan said:
On 2/26/2014 MickD said:

It's all good Mick. I guess some think there is a clique, but I don't see it that way. I like to interact with all.

Same here, Predsfan.

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies, and back at ya! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Loves ~ That is awful...freaks on the streets everywhere...I make my DS take a phone even if he's walking up the street......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

On 2/26/2014 MickD said:

Thanks ladies, and back at ya! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Loves ~ That is awful...freaks on the streets everywhere...I make my DS take a phone even if he's walking up the street......

That is one good thing about teens and cell phones!