Esteemed Contributor

1.   When do you go through one hole and come out through two  holes at the same time?  Answer:  When you're putting on  your trousers.

2.   Pete's smart phone fell into a big mug of coffee but doesn't get wet.  How was that possible?

Answer:  It was coffee powder.

3.   What is dirty after washing?  Answer:  Your bath water.

4.   What hard rock group has four dudes but neither of them play a guitar?  Answer:  Mount Rushmore.

5.   I move at a tremendous speed, as fast as a car, and yet I'm always at the same place.  What am I?

Answer:  A ventilator.

6.   I have four legs but never run.  What am I?

Answer.  A chair.

7.   Do you  know what you can hold without ever touching?

Answer:  A conversation.

8.   How many sides are there to a circle:

Answer:  Two - The inside and the outside.

9.   What can answer in any language?  What can speak without a mouth?  What can sing without an ear?

Answer:  An echo.

10.   What's as big as an elephant but weighs 0 kg?

Answer:  The elephant's shadow.

11.   What has a tail and a head, but no body?

Answer:  A nickle.

12.   If you feed me, I live and if you give me a drink I die.  What am I?   Answer:  A fire.

13.   What is yours, but is used much more often by your friends?    Answer:  Your name.

14.   What has 2 legs but cannot walk?

Answer:  A pair of trousers.

15.   What falls down but is never injured?

Answer:  The rain.

16.   What gets quickly wet while drying?

Answer:  A towel.

17.   What was the world's highest mountain before the

discovery of Mt Everest?  

Answer:  The Mount Everest.  ( It doesn't matter whether people discovered it or not, it was the highest mountain even before that.)

18.   How do you throw an egg on the floor without cracking it?  Answer:  Unless you have a very  bad floor, throw the egg any which way.  The floor shouldn't crack from a simple egg throw.

19.   A pink girl with a pink dress, a pink cat, a pink hat and pink walls lives in a pink bungalow.  What color are the stairs?  Answer:  There are no stairs in a bungalow.

20.   What's the one place where it's impossible to face backwards?  Answer:  On the stairs.

by Michael Janik

The Internet

To be continued

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏☕️❤️