Honored Contributor

@Poodlepet2

Thanks, but I don't feel strong, I am wiped out at this point, LOL.  I was up at the crack of dawn getting ready for an early video appt. with my new doctor.  Then trying to play catch-up with things I hadn't gotten to, while still not walking around.  I can try walking on my own tomorrow, baby steps, so things are coming along.

It's 78 degrees here now, I'm near our almost industrial fan, so I'm cool, but I bet the house won't be.

How are you doing?  I wrote to you on your post, I hope you have a lot of food and water.  You have been in my thoughts.

Honored Contributor

I think we only have a few more days of the warmer temps and high humidity, then maybe we can return to normal weather again!  

More chances of thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow.  Cal Fire put out many fires yesterday that were started by lightening strikes.  That scares me...

Honored Contributor

The humidity is so ucky. It has definitely stuck around here into this evening. 

Should I or shouldn't I try for opening weekend at the Ren Faire? Scheduled to be 80 - which is very cool for the location. But I went last year and it was fun but underwhelming - not like the very large, wild & wooly Faires of my youth 😜

@Noel7 Have you ever been to the Dickens Fair? That sounds very fun. But I'm not driving in SF! 

The Harvest Festival is in San Jose around Thanksgiving - might go to that. I've been going to those since almost the first ones. Sadly, the only SoCal one left is at the Fairgrounds. They are in San Mateo and Pleasanton, though, in your area. 

I have always loved that you can find unique gifts & goodies at reasonable prices, and it's fun to browse and talk to the vendors. But now that there are so few shows left, they are all hugely crowded and often wall-to-wall people. That's when I get cranky...

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Tornado warning for Lake Tahoe, just issued 😮

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

Tornado warning for Lake Tahoe, just issued 😮

Oh no!  

We had more thunder and lightening this morning ...So unusual for this area.  Heard more reports about fires that were started...Fortunately Calfire got them all put out asap. 

Honored Contributor

Low 60s today, normal.  I hope the heat is over for this season.