Esteemed Contributor

1.   Don't be sorry, be fierce.  Because you are an all-star.

2.   The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.

3.   No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

4.   Don't waste your energy trying to change opinions... do your thing and don't care if they like it.

5.   Never forget what you are.  The rest of the world will not.  Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.

6.   Be strong, trust yourself, love yourself, conquer your fears.  Just go after what you want and act fast, because life just isn't that long.

7.   The worst enemy to creativity is self doubt.

8.   "There's nothing wrong with loving who you are."  She said, "Cause he made you perfect babe."  So hold your head up, girl, and you'll go far.  Listen to what I say, I'm beautiful in my way.  Cause God makes no mistakes.  I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way.  That's you, remember it.

9.   Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  👍👍. #2 is a keeper, but I soooooooooo LOVE #4!!! If only I had known it when I was younger.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Re: SELF CONFIDENCE QUOTES

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma 

Reading these I would say #3/#4 are pretty much me all of my adult life. Probably mentioned those 2 here a time or hundreds!

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)