Super Contributor

@TeddixatThank you for sharing the clip. 

Honored Contributor

Get over it. Those tanks have been called wife beaters for decades and while she shouldn't have referred to them in that way, it's probable she's learned her lesson. That said, she strikes me as lacking polish. I don't watch much anymore, but am frankly somewhat surprised at the meager skill sets demonstrated by some of the more recent host hires. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I've never heard of that fabric/style term.

Anyway, it's probably just a innocent name description, such as shark-bite, or p**rboy knit, or car wash fringe, or whatever else.

As long as a term isn't meant to deliberately insult, etc. 

I'm sure R. won't be mentioning that description again.

Anyway, I like this host and wishing her, and her new baby and husband and family well.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

scrunchy around the wrist, on Monday night show, looks a little high schoolish. She needs more guidance.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps lack of training or maybe lack of effort---saw several shows where it was evident she hadn't done her homework nor prepared well....for me it determines whether a QVC show is even worth watching...and NO SALES if I turn the channel 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”