Trusted Contributor

I'm loving this series and am enjoying every bit of Aiden TurnerWoman Very Happy

I have no interest in seeing the original series, although I may read the books when the series is over. 

Respected Contributor

Funny, I keep wanting him to find the nearest barber and cut that hair.  Now that someone posted a picture of him IRL, I really want the character to get a haircut.  I first thought maybe it was the style of the day, but the character in the original series had shorter hair.

Valued Contributor

I love this show!..I almost missed out because i didn't know about it...I saw a facebook remark and went to pbs to  check it out.Omg is right,i watched 4 episodes thurs night and have the last 3 set to record..Aiden is a good actor and very good looking..I like that his character is so caring  loving and does the right thing always.....The blue cornish sea is breathtaking beautiful.....The 19th is the last night to watch epi 1 so if you have not watched and want to better do it now...Is this gonna be a ongoing series each yr or just the 7?.

Honored Contributor
If anyone hasn't watched and is interested, they have the episodes on PBS.org, but you have to get the first one watched by tomorrow (Sunday) night at 11:59 PM. You still have another week before episode two expires.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the series - Season 1 at Amazon.  It arrived today and I've got all the espisodes and don't have to wait for each instillation.  You know what I'll be watching this weekend. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Valued Contributor

Lucky me so a facebook post on this thurs night so i went to PBS.org to check it out and ended up watching the 4 i missed...What a great show and the blue cornish sea is beautiful...I couldnt believe how clear the water was!..I love his character so caring/loving and  it seems he does the right thing at all times..Very refreshing!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
I just finished watching the behind the scenes shorts on PBS.org. They were interesting.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I am amazed that actors are so good at getting rid of their native accents. This actor is Irish and would naturally have a brough but not a sign of it also the actor on hallmarks When calls the heart is from Australia but plays a canadian and has no accent at all. However, when he is interviewed he still has an aussie accent.

Valued Contributor

Alex O'Loughlin (Steve McGarrett) of Hawaii Five-O is Aussie, and I've heard him talk in interviews, and man, is his accent thick!

Valued Contributor

Did anyone notice (I recognized him right away even though he was much older) that it was none other than the original Poldark, Robin Ellis, who played a cameo as the reverend in the white wig and the black robe who came to the gaming table at the Warleggen ball?