Honored Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

I love Basil and it also can make a home fragrant . The more it is picked the more it grows . Even my hands smell nice after I pick it.

I love basil too !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I have five Rosemary shrubs in my yard. I love to rub the leaves.

I also love the fragrance of my Chaparral shrub.

Honored Contributor
Lavender, rosemary, sage....it reminds me of the cooler weather and autumn....but I also love the aroma of nutmeg, lemon, and vanilla. I think aromas cause us to recall favorite times in the past. Our favorite memories.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

For me it would have to be orange blossoms but now that I live in the PNW I love the smell of tarragon on my hands.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I was just cutting some rosemary for a recipe, and I can’t stop smelling my hand.  I love the smell of fresh herbs 🌿, but I must say rosemary is my favorite. What is your favorite aroma, not perfume, just an everyday scent ?

@QVCkitty1   I agree, I have many different varieties in my garden, and the flowers in Spring are gorgeous!  I planted some so that I can brush by them and I can have the scent on me all day.  I grow sage, many types of oregano and thyme, marjoram, basil, and parsley, so nice to be able to cut some for meals.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I was just cutting some rosemary for a recipe, and I can’t stop smelling my hand.  I love the smell of fresh herbs 🌿, but I must say rosemary is my favorite. What is your favorite aroma, not perfume, just an everyday scent ?

@QVCkitty1   I agree, I have many different varieties in my garden, and the flowers in Spring are gorgeous!  I planted some so that I can brush by them and I can have the scent on me all day.  I grow sage, many types of oregano and thyme, marjoram, basil, and parsley, so nice to be ble to cut some for meals.

Fresh herbs make such a difference.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Lavender and mint.

Valued Contributor

Honeysuckle

Respected Contributor

Rosemary        Jasmine

lemon.               Coconut 

vanilla

gardenia

Respected Contributor

Grew up with a yard full of catalpa trees.  When they flower in June....they smell so wonderful.  

87AB3C99-EB3F-4E9C-B88D-58B270AE6533.jpeg