Respected Contributor

@Laura14 Yes, it's a good lesson for them in "everything doesn't always go your way"!

Respected Contributor

At the Cotton Bowl, we were mortified that our beloved Notre Dame was pummeled by Clemson.

I predicted it and could not be happier that Clemson did the same to Alabama.

At least our only loss is to the #1 team.

Respected Contributor

@lulu1 Notre Dame had a really good year! While I'm proud of my Tigers, I like to see everyone do well. Like I said in a previous post, these players are really just kids and should be having fun!

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@lulu1 Notre Dame had a really good year! While I'm proud of my Tigers, I like to see everyone do well. Like I said in a previous post, these players are really just kids and should be having fun!

@vermint

It was a shockingly good year for Notre Dame!

It is so sweet you like to see everyone do well.

That Clemson duo, the QB and #8 were something else.  And, to think they are both freshman!

Kirk Herbstreit (from ESPN) said his (identical) twin sons will be freshman next year at Clemson.  He called them preferential walk-ons.  I was surprised as both their father and grandfather were team captains at THE Ohio State.  KH said Clemson has the best program in the country.

Honored Contributor

Roll Tide? More like Roll Over Tide.  Sorry @vermint, I can not feel sorry for the AL team and especially not for the fans.  These fans are obsessively obnoxious year-round.  I live in Alabama but I am neither an AL nor an AU fan.  My team is in MS and will probably never be in a national championship game.  But, it's nice to see Saban et al brought down a notch on occasion.  I just keep hoping for one win over AL so I can go outside and annoy my neighbors with my cowbell, just once.

Frequent Contributor

Bama had a great year.  Didn’t end like we hoped but that’s life.  Win or lose I will always .....

Love the ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE!!!

Respected Contributor

@lulu1 I could be wrong, but I don't think I've ever heard so many commentators making such positive remarks about a particular team's "program" before. Many fans were very unhappy when Dabo was made head coach 10 years ago...bet their opinion is different now, lol! 

If everyone stays healthy, next year should be a good one for Clemson!

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess I don't mind seeing Saban brought down a notch either! But again, the players are basically kids...and their attitude, for better or worse, is set by their coach. I won't say anything about the fans...all teams have their share of obnoxious fans, some more than others. Personally, I think the attitude of the coach may be what draws the fans...coach with obnoxious attitude = more fans with obnoxious attitude. 

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to the Clemson Tigers!! A job well done.