Honored Contributor

OH MY!!!  Anyone watching just now?  She thought the camera was off her and, well, got caught showing her cleavage.  Host said "oh geez, the camera man just ran away."  Pretty funny.  Host, Rhonda, director, and camera person were all taken aback.  

LOL

Honored Contributor

Maybe HSN has a policy about that.  I am sure Rhonda is not modest.  She has made money with her nude body.  She is a former Playboy model.

Super Contributor

I'm sure it didn't bother her one bit!!!

Honored Contributor

@DiamondsandGold    Maybe not, but there is often so much pushback from viewers who don't want live models to display bras, panties, bikinis, etc. let along the uproar when the display, intentional or accidental, comes from a celebrity beyond the shopping channels.

Super Contributor

I recorded that show and watched it multiple times trying to see the cleavage incident.  I saw nothing.  I don't know if it could have been edited out or not.

I have watched Rhonda Shears presentations off and on over the years but it just occurred to me while watching this particular presentation: what happens to the underwear the models wear? 

I think I may have to much time on my hands!  LOL 

Trusted Contributor

The models probably get to keep the undies they model as "souvenirs"😬

Super Contributor

Josie Maran is just as bad...... my goodness the other day she was hanging out... I am not a prude, but holy moly I don't think it is appropiate..