Honored Contributor

I understand it's frustrating with everything going on with shipping- everywhere. But it's also frustrating for me when I look up an item, see it has an average of a one-star rating, then find out the ratings are because it hasn't shipped yet.

We're all in this together. I wish people would not review an item until they have it. It doesn't help me, and it's not fair to the vendors!   Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I understand it's frustrating with everything going on with shipping- everywhere. But it's also frustrating for me when I look up an item, see it has an average of a one-star rating, then find out the ratings are because it hasn't shipped yet.

We're all in this together. I wish people would not review an item until they have it. It doesn't help me, and it's not fair to the vendors!   Smiley Frustrated

I totally agree with you. Very frustrating.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯!

I want to know about the product performance, wear, washability, etc.  I wish QVC wouldn't post reviews when they say nothing about the products but everything about how slow shipping is, how long it stayed "in process", etc. That is NOT a product review!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@beach-mom, I hate that too but what I also REALLY hate are the reviews from people who haven't even bought the item. They tell us what they think from the presentation and they would have bought it if not for this or that. I don't understand why those are even allowed!

Trusted Contributor

I very much agree with you on this.

I don't think people should review items based on shipping issues, price increases, or because it was "imported."  The reviews should only come from people who have purchased and used/worn the item.

I do like the fact that QVC now has that "Verified Purchase" tag under the person's name.  I usually ignore the reviews that don't say that (especially if they are negative).