Trusted Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I use Safari and never have these issues.

It's possible that as devices age the updates to operating systems either can't be achieved, or are not fully compatible with all websites.

**That's exactly it.  A website updates and a device updates.  Sometimes they are not compatible until they are both updated.  

It's not QVCs fault or everyone would be experiencing the same thing.  It's also not something they can fix.  

Frequent Contributor
This is definitely something QVC can fix. Further it is their responsibility to fix it. They offer a website that should be useable by all t of their users regardless of which browser they use. Obviously there is a limit on whether outdated browsers can support website changes but for the most used browsers the website must ensure any changes they make are transparent to their users. That is called quality control and testing, something the IT industry does not do. Clearly QVC has never considered it a responsibility for this sad site. I have managed heavily used websites and served as a Quality Control Manager for a large corporation so I am aware of such responsibilities. Last I am using a Chrome browser. Everything on my end is up to date. I can't read reviews. This is QVC's problem and they don't care.
Honored Contributor

Re: Reviews - non existent

[ Edited ]

@GAC65 wrote:

IS ANYONE AT QVC TECHNICAL GOING TO FIX THE ISSUE WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE AND READ REVIEWS ON PRODUCTS? SERIOUSLY!

@GAC65 The best way to let IT know there is a problem is to email the Social Team and they will pass it along. Include the exact device you are on, the browser you are using, the update you are using and an exact description of the problem. You might be able to send a screen shot. Here's the email address. 

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

IT won't fix something they don't know about and they don't get their instructions from this forum. Good luck.