Respected Contributor

According to the Chicago Tribune, his wife is not vaccinated. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

He and his wife are both hospitalized with COVID.  He was vaccinated.  The article that I read did not mention his wife's vaccination status.  Jesse had been previously diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.  Wishing the best outcome for both of them!

@Linmo 

I heard in a news report today that his wife was not vaccinated.

Hyacinth

In the first article that came out, it said that Jesse Jackson and his wife were both vaccinated. Then, they changed that to only Jesse Jackson was vaccinated - and tried to blame it on Parkinsons.

Honored Contributor

Re: Reverend Jesse Jackson

[ Edited ]

@kivah wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

He and his wife are both hospitalized with COVID.  He was vaccinated.  The article that I read did not mention his wife's vaccination status.  Jesse had been previously diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.  Wishing the best outcome for both of them!

@Linmo 

I heard in a news report today that his wife was not vaccinated.

Hyacinth

In the first article that came out, it said that Jesse Jackson and his wife were both vaccinated. Then, they changed that to only Jesse Jackson was vaccinated - and tried to blame it on Parkinsons.

@kivah From parkinson.org regarding Covid:

Are people with PD more prone to lung issues?

Yes, people with PD are more prone to pneumonias and infections. Respiratory issues can make it difficult to take deep breaths, getting enough oxygen into the lungs. These potential issues are a reason those with PD are considered a high-risk group

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland