Frequent Contributor

I received an order today and need to return due to a missing piece in a set. I also received another customer's packing slip and item. QVC usually sends a return label,but it was not included. Do I just print one out? Also I usually use Easy Returns- is that still an option? I just emailed QVC social team by mistake-- thought I had Easy Return email address, but hit send before I realized it!! Thanks in advance.

Respected Contributor

@lovesfootball 

Yes you can use QVCeasyreturns@qvc.com.  I emailed them this week and received a reply in a day or two.

Respected Contributor

Make sure you mark that it was defective so you don't have to pay return shipping.

Its annoying it sounds like somebody already returned it for the same reason and QVC just sends it out again?  This is the second occurance I have read about today.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't had any trouble with returns & my email was returned within the hour.

Frequent Contributor

@rockygems123 thanks for your response. I printed a label (first time  one was not included) and sent email to QVC easy returns.

Respected Contributor

If it was missing a piece, it's defective. You can call Customer Service and request them put in the system to waive the return shipping fee.  But, recheck your credited amount later, becaue ( for me) even though they said they would do it, they didn't! 

Frequent Contributor

@spumoni99 @Thank you! I did mark as defective and also left a comment and mentioned not to charge return shipping. I've always had quick results with this process.  I think it was an item someone returned as it was also stuffed in the plastic bag with the Barefoot Dreams ribbon in a mess.

Honored Contributor

@lovesfootball.  You need to contact CS  in regard to what to do with the other customer's  order.  You could end up footing the bill for return shipping if there was no return label.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@lovesfootball.  You need to contact CS  in regard to what to do with the other customer's  order.  You could end up footing the bill for return shipping if there was no return label.

@Kachina624  you are so right. I don't understand why the OP did not call CS. I do hope that the original buyer received credit for the return.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Return Question

[ Edited ]

@lovesfootball, if I were you I would have called CS. If you printed a label that means that the person whose packing slip was in the box might not receive a credit for the defective item. CS would have sent you a new item.