Regular Contributor

Anyone know where to buy it now? Thanks. I have a prescription but everyone here is too expensive.

Respected Contributor

There is a thread on the Beauty forum about this very topic. I hope some of the replies help.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/qvc+beauty/topic/487898/retin-a-has-gone-up-in-price.aspx

Regular Contributor

Thaink you Rain, very much.

Respected Contributor
On 1/12/2015 polar said:

Thaink you Rain, very much.

You're welcome. The Beauty forum has some wonderful suggestions and one of the discounts can be used at CVS to save on a lot of different prescriptions. Good Luck!!
Honored Contributor

Polar, I have ordered from ADC -- several strengths. Although it took a couple of months to arrive, it was worth the wait! Good luck!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

As long as you already have the Rx and probably want it right away, I'd try the Good Rx coupon discussed on that Beauty forum thread SoftRaindrops posted. If you really can get a 40g tube for $50 or even $60 something, that is a huge savings.

For further or future purchaes though, I can highly recommend the Retin-A coming out of India by Johnson and Johnson under the name Retino-A. I've been ordering it for years; either direct from All Day Chemist, or through the group buy by Jennifer of Butterfly Kisses I mentioned on that thread. Ordering either way, my 20g tubes are under $4.00 each. I use the weakest strength - 0.025. Higher strengths and gels are slightly higher at $5. something per tube.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Regular Contributor

I'll spell thanks correctly this time. Great information, thanks.

Honored Contributor

I dint evin notice, polar! I knew what you meant! : )

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor
On 1/13/2015 MrsSweetieBear said:

As long as you already have the Rx and probably want it right away, I'd try the Good Rx coupon discussed on that Beauty forum thread SoftRaindrops posted. If you really can get a 40g tube for $50 or even $60 something, that is a huge savings.

For further or future purchaes though, I can highly recommend the Retin-A coming out of India by Johnson and Johnson under the name Retino-A. I've been ordering it for years; either direct from All Day Chemist, or through the group buy by Jennifer of Butterfly Kisses I mentioned on that thread. Ordering either way, my 20g tubes are under $4.00 each. I use the weakest strength - 0.025. Higher strengths and gels are slightly higher at $5. something per tube.

I can attest to the GoodRx coupon. Using it at my local CVS saved me a bundle. I was able to get a 45 gram tube of 0.1% Tretinoin (generic RetinA) for $65.

Super Contributor

I just ordered a 45 gram tube (.05%) of generic tretinoin from Canada Pharmacy for $44. I have used them many times. I paid lifetime free shipping years ago ($50). You can also choose to pay $10 per shipment or $20 for a year of shipping. You do need a prescription.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion