Honored Contributor

20% back from HSN and Q.

Honored Contributor

Thank you.

I do not have any luck with this site and I've deleted the app from my phone.  None of their coupon codes ever work and I've always had to send follow-up e-mails to get any of the rebates credited to my account.

The most recent was back in July when they were offering 27% off on HSN for their anniversary.  I made the purchase through the site and they declined the rebate saying I didn't meet the minimum purchase requirement which was incorrect.  That was the final straw for me.   

Honored Contributor

Re: RetailMeNot

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Thank you.

I do not have any luck with this site and I've deleted the app from my phone.  None of their coupon codes ever work and I've always had to send follow-up e-mails to get any of the rebates credited to my account.

The most recent was back in July when they were offering 27% off on HSN for their anniversary.  I made the purchase through the site and they declined the rebate saying I didn't meet the minimum purchase requirement which was incorrect.  That was the final straw for me.   

@Lipstickdiva, I used to have some luck with them but not for quite some time now. It may be that retailers have something to do with the change.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Thank you.

@Lipstickdiva 

I use the Shoptagger app, and when I look at something the most recent coupons come up.  You can set it up on a cash back situation as well.  I have had Mr Rebates for many years and do well.

Honored Contributor

I have great luck with RetailMeNot, , so glad I do. 

Respected Contributor

I just used it today....20% back from LL Bean.  I have never had an issue using them.

Honored Contributor

Re: RetailMeNot

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

20% back from HSN and Q.

@Shelbelle @I wish I saw this a hour ago. I just bought a jacket. I use RetailMeNot all of the time but I've never used it for QVC.

Respected Contributor

The only trouble I've ever had with RMN is with Kohl's.  Thank goodness I had kept the emails from the orders.  I contacted CS through email, and they told me that if I hadn't gotten my rebates by such and such date, to contact them and they would manually credit it. I did, and they did.  lol  But it was such a pain to have to wait such a long time to take care of the problem, that I don't use them for Kohl's any longer no matter how big the rebate is.