Honored Contributor

They're owned by the same parent company as T.J. Maxx, @MaggieMack.

Here:

http://www.homegoods.com/

There's a store locator on the site. 8)

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@feline groovy, Home Goods? Never heard of that store, I'm in the upper Midwest, about four hours from the Mall of America. We just had an Aldi's open last week, yay!

Love the Midwest, especially the northern areas. Woman Happy

Congrats on the Aldi's!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@feline groovy, I checked the store locator, closest store is 3 hours away. Woman Sad

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: Retail Therapy

[ Edited ]

Cat Sad @MaggieMack.

Maybe you'll be able to check 'em out when you're on vacay someday in the U.S., like when you're visitng me and my future kitty "Cleo" (or "Lincoln"). Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Retail therapy, I know it all too well.

Honored Contributor

Recreational shopping always makes me feel good, actually it's my hobby.  Although, I do most of my shopping online or with shopping channels now.  The mall or brick&mortar store experience isn't much fun anymore....not me anway. 

Respected Contributor
Oh I hear ya. I used to call it going on a treasure hunt. Where I used to live, there was a Ross and a TJ Maxx within walking distance. It was great - if I ever needed to take a walk just to clear my head, be alone with my thoughts, or enjoy a walk simply for the walk, I'd stick a 20 dollar bill or 2 in my pocket and go. I miss that. Moved out of the city to the burbs almost 3 years ago, and that's the one drawback - needing to drive to get anywhere.
Respected Contributor

@september it took me a minute to figure out why you mentioned Trader Joe's (?)  - the TJ's here is TJ Maxx Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

@september it took me a minute to figure out why you mentioned Trader Joe's (?)  - the TJ's here is TJ Maxx Smiley Happy

I wish we had a TJ Maxx here.  That would give me an additional way of receiving some therapy!

Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

I wish we had a TJ Maxx here.  That would give me an additional way of receiving some therapy!

I meant to say the TJ's talked about here on the thread was TJ Maxx, but I couldn't edit.