Honored Contributor

The parents killed their own child in Lake County, IL.   They have been arrested.  However, where was the Social Worker to take this boy out of the father and step mother's home.   Evidentially, the parents were on drugs and alcohol.  The only reason I can think of why they killed the boy is because he was taking money away from their booze and drugs.  How sick.  Little AJ is now at peace and away from the EVIL.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rest in Peace, AJ

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 

Beyond heartbreaking.  I have avoided reading the details, but kept seeing the headlines.

I cannot feel anything other than disgust and contempt for these wretches.

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

This poor child. May he Rest In Peace. ❤️

Respected Contributor

This is really sad news...I don't understand how people can just take the life of a child and then try to cover it up. The same thing happened in Georgia where two young children were discovered buried in the back yard. The parents and grandparents were charged with their deaths.

Honored Contributor

I'm always surprised when parents put on a show of how heartbroken they are about the child being missing and how they beg to get them back, knowing all the time their child is dead by their own hands. I heard the mother is pregnant again, I hope that child is taken  away right after she gives birth and she and the ex don't get the other child back.

Honored Contributor

It’s just so upsetting...

Honored Contributor

Image result for illinois boy found in shallow grave

An angel. Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Super Contributor

Re: Rest in Peace, AJ

[ Edited ]

May he Rest in Gods hands and the arms of angels now. I'm sick over this I culdn't bare to read any articles only the headlines. It  makes me physically ill, it just happens to frequent child deaths that could have been prevented.

I agree with the poster about the carrying on the parent's do when they know exactly whre they are and what happened. The Smith woman comes to mind I remeber her carrying on crying, whailing, and pleading to the public on T.V. and I BELIEVED her. Those beuatiful boys and what she did to be with a man!! 

Respected Contributor

i agree @Katcat1 . may he rest in peace.