Respected Contributor

I am sorry to hear this.

It is like losing a member of your family.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

I am sorry for the Biden family's loss.

It is tough to lose a beloved pet who has been present for an extended period of time.  Very hard.  

Honored Contributor

What a beautiful boy he was. I'm surprisingly sad about this. I really liked ol Champers.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

RIP, sweet boy.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Very sad! Condolences to President Biden and all of Champ's family. Our pets, no matter how many years they live, it is never long enough. 🌷

hckynut   🏒   ❤ 

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

In addition to the President and First Lady, I also feel sad for Major.  I think dogs develop a bond with their "siblings" and miss them when they're gone.  

Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

Very sad! Condolences to President Biden and all of Champ's family. Our pets, no matter how many years they live, it is never long enough. 🌷

hckynut   🏒   ❤ 

@hckynut 

So very true, no matter the time with our beloved furries, it is never enough, each moment is a precious gift.

Blessed be to Champ and his Mom & Dad.  Peace to all.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

So sorry to hear about Champ!  R.I.P, I know your family will miss you.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

What a good looking dog.  Poor Champ.

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

Years ago, my hubby brought home a 'rescue' pup, a 7 month old black lab, we named Cody.  He passed away at age 13, I cried for days, a brother of mine forward the 'Rainbow Bridge' poem to me to help ease the heartache.  It is such a beautiful poem and knowing that our sweet Cody will be waiting for us at the Rainbow Bridge.