Respected Contributor

I was just reading the Editor's Note page of the final isue of Reminise, and she said the final Reminisce Extra magazine will end with the Jan. issue. . She said it's due to rising costs and change in reading habits. Too bad. These 2 mags were my favorites. Nothing said about it going online,

Contributor
Also Farm and Ranch magazine
Honored Contributor

@catter70 

I am just heartbroken about Reminisce not publishing any further issues!  This was the most wonderful magazine!  DH and I so looked forward to each and every issue.  We would read the articles and look at the pictures and go --- yeah --- remember this or remember that!  The end of another era.  

I sent them an e-mail and asked them to please re-consider.  I told them how much this magazine meant to us and I'm sure to many more people, but they said -- we're sorry but we just can't continue any longer.

Out of all the magazines which have been discontinued, this one has hit me the hardest!  It really touched my heart and always made me smile and reminded me of special times and years gone by.  

Just another reminder, I guess, of how old some of us are getting and how these times, experiences etc. just don't matter to most people any more.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin