Honored Contributor

That tiny baby elephant at the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust?  The one that was so full of himself because of the attention everyone plus the elephants showered on him?  Well he finally started to grow.  And I mean grow.  Here is a photo of him now at 2 years old.  LOL.  I he was so small for so long, I thought he would grow up to be a short elephant.  Not so now....His ears alone look like the continent of Africa.  Same shape.

Honored Contributor

What a handsome fellow he is.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I do remember!  He is a majestic beautiful animal thriving in a safe environment and growing into a very handsome adult!  I am happy to see he is doing well and bless all of the people at the refuge who give their time and effort to care for and protect these animals.  They are my heroes and I salute them! 

Thanks for the update, it is uplifting!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

For a time, Roho was the #1 baby star at Sheldrick.  Because of his personality.  He used to strut around on his tiny feet with a superior air about him. Yes, he would put up tiny trunk.  He would sometimes pout, if nobody paid him any attention for several minutes.  But he still a sweetheart.  He is mine (& several million others) adopted elephant. The name  Roho means Spirit