Trusted Contributor

Re: Remember Mary Kay Letourneau?

Does anyone really care at this point ? Talk about living in the past.....

Esteemed Contributor

Here's an article from 2006 (their one year wedding anniversary). It says he hoped to become a tattoo artist, and her kids sometimes visited: http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20062234,00.html
Super Contributor

I highly doubt they will lift her sexual offender status.
Esteemed Contributor

They're confusing. . .they say they're doing this interview to protect their daughters, yet this interview is probably creating a bigger media storm than if they stayed quiet. Plus, he just said, 'no," when Barbara asked if their daughters had ever been bullied. If the girls haven't been bullied, why do they feel a need to protect? I think they're just looking for a pay check here.
Respected Contributor

She seems very child like to me.

Her behavior is almost strange.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Trusted Contributor

He admitted that he's been depressed and just "off" most of his life. Of course he is! He was a father at 14 and had no time to grow up and mature, he missed a huge chunk of life! He still looks very young next to her and not terribly together. So I agree, rehashing this must be about money. They will be paid for the interview which will pay for their children's education. Not sure about him, and their relationship - who cares - but she's no dummy, still milking the cash cow while she still can.
Trusted Contributor

I just watched the special and thought it was anticlimactic. Too bad he's depressed -- I agree with lizzie's assessment above.

The daughters are beautiful and seem well-adjusted and like they love their parents.

Ironic that Vili (sp?) is so protective of the girls dating.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I missed this and meant to DVR it! Did they talk about how her relationship is with her children from her previous marriage?

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

I missed it, but I think I'd rather not see it any ways.

Some things I just don't understand and I guess I'm guilty of not even trying.....

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/8/2015 evelomaddict said:

i personally feel that mary kay has the mentality of a child, which is why she was drawn to a child.

I think you're onto something with this.

IMO, I think that is part of the difference between adult females who are drawn to boys and adult males who are drawn to girls. Most of the adult females drawn to boys seem to be stuck developmentally (believing in an everlasting fairy tale, for instance)...but most of the adult males drawn to girls seem to want to have secks and then leave the girl behind for another young girl.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org