Super Contributor

Re: Remains found may be Hannah Graham

It any good can come of this tragedy, then it is that DNA from this "Suspect" has been linked to other cases and more than one crime may be ultimately solved.

Respected Contributor

Murder plus kidnapping = M1.

Murder completed during a felony.

Virginia is a DP state, they may have (a total guess) offered to take the DP off the table for info. That still leaves M1 on the table, but not the DP.

Super Contributor

On 10/19/2014 Linders Back said:

It any good can come of this tragedy, then it is that DNA from this "Suspect" has been linked to other cases and more than one crime may be ultimately solved.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} From what I've read, there are other cases to which Jesse Matthew has a DNA connection....including a case of a murdered girl where the convicted man is currently serving a life without parole sentence.

Esteemed Contributor

Let this be a lesson for colleges to take rape seriously and refer to law enforcement !

Honored Contributor

On 10/19/2014 nunya said:
On 10/19/2014 Krimpette said:

The guy they are holding hasn't yet been charged with murder yet, has he? I haven't heard that he has.

no, I think he is being held on kidnapping charges. They probably are waiting to see if his DNA is on her, then file murder charges.

Correct, he was charged with abduction with the intent to defile.

Very sad case, it's been all over the news here.