Esteemed Contributor

20200719_190851.jpg

20200719_190420.jpg

20200719_190524.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

So beautiful and sweet.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Trusted Contributor

Re: Relaxing Sunday

[ Edited ]

Is that considered a herd?
That’s in your property?

eta   I also see a fawn? 

Curious are neighbors far, acreage?

Esteemed Contributor

They come every evening.  Yes, our property.  Yes, there is a fawn (but usually there are 3 to 5 fawns).  Neighbors not too close, but the deer cannot be hunted here (must have 10.1 contiguous acres to hunt and no one does at this lake).

If you'd like to see more pictures, tap on my name to see the posts here in Community Chat.  I put up new pictures almost every day.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Oh Hi sweet deer!

I think I understand now!

It's Christmas in July!

These are THE reindeer!

getting ready for the big day and they have found just the home to get ready, eating, sleeping, relaxingSmiley Happy

Now Dasher, now Dancer, now Prancer and Vixen! on Comet! On Cupid! On Donder and Blitzen!

(and I think the little guy having a drink must be Rudolph!)

And you must be @MamaWick -

the top Elf!

Santa Claus riding on sleigh with gift box - Royalty-free Santa Claus Stock Photo

Santa Claus and his reindeer in forest - Royalty-free Santa Claus Stock Photo

See! Here they are! Your yard!

Christmas Card - Royalty-free Sweden Stock Photo

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much for posting pictures of these beautiful creatures.  I think they sense your goodness and feel very secure being around your home.  I think I could sit and watch that scene for hours.  Glad to read there is no hunting in your area.  Likewise where we live.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT @MamaWick -

I know this to be true that all animals can sense goodness, kindness and a gentle, loving spirit from the tiniest frog to the largest deer, elephant, dolphin! And they definitely sense yours @MamaWick Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Ohhhh @on the bay  Thank you so much for that visual.  

And everyone else, thanks for the kind words.  When it is not too hot, Papa and I do sit on the patio and just watch.