Valued Contributor

Reindeer cookies

[ Edited ]

On ITKWD today David showed some reindeer cookies with pretzel antlers and Rolo and M&M candies. They were really cute and looked easy to make. (I think he said he used Pillsbury sugar cookie dough) My sister is hosting her granddaughter next week and I told her about these and she would like to make them with her.

I can't seem to find a link to this recipe. Does anyone know where I can find it? I really hope it isn't one of those things you have to go on Facebook for, as I don't have that and don't want it.

Trusted Contributor

https://www.qvc.com/recipes/salted-caramel-red-nosed-reindeer-cookies.html?cm_ven=FB&cm_cat=DV&cm_pl...

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Respected Contributor

I didn't see it but there are a lot of reindeer cookie recipes out there. There is one that is peanut butter with the candy and prezels for ears.

Valued Contributor

@paixmcdaoThank you very much! I see they have salted caramel in them also.

They should have a lot of fun making these.

Honored Contributor

The first time I ever saw these type of cookies was in a Taste of Home magazine. Try their website.

Respected Contributor

Salted Caramel Red-Nosed Reindeer Cookies

David Venable

VERY CUTE !!

Respected Contributor

Re: Reindeer cookies

[ Edited ]

Ohhh!!! One of the Reindeer has a "dimple!" heh

These are adorable! & so creative! Enjoy yr Reindeer Party!

Respected Contributor

There are lots of cute reindeer and other easy holiday cookies on many sites. Some are no-bake, which I really like! You can just google what you want or look on Pinterest or even YouTube.

Honored Contributor
@Trailrun23 wrote:
There are lots of cute reindeer and other easy holiday cookies on many sites. Some are no-bake, which I really like! You can just google what you want or look on Pinterest or even YouTube.
Yes, indeed. We can also buy cookies from a bakery and decorate them ourselves.