Honored Contributor

@Noel7

I did see a post that was only a quote from the bible, but it wasn't your post, I saw yours too which had no bible reference.

I think you were deleted in error.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC

Can you please let @Noel7 and the rest of us know on what basis our posts were removed without explanation?

Neither of our posts contained anything either derogatory or specific in regards to anything against forum standards; both of us were very careful to insure that they did not, nor did either of us intend anything against standards.

This would appear to be a "spite reporting" by another poster who simply dislikes one or both of us that was removed because ... ?

Seriously, both of us would simply like a reason for the "vanishing without reason", which is very rare on these forums and usually for some egregious content.

I don't think it's too much to ask for an explanation.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Noel7 no rhyme or reason.....I've been reading the thread let me test.  I am Jewish and believe reincarnation is possible.

Hi @MickD

Thank you, it was unjust.

I would like it if there was reincarnation, not the end, you know.

Honored Contributor

Re: Reincarnation

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Noel7

I did see a post that was only a quote from the bible, but it wasn't your post, I saw yours too which had no bible reference.

Right-o.

Honored Contributor

Re: Reincarnation

[ Edited ]

Situation clarified.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 exactly!  I know that therapists have heard all kinds of stories of reincarnation via regression therapy.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@juperier wrote:

I'm guessing that OP is referring to a book released a few days ago. The Boy Who Knew Too Much: An Astounding True Story of a Young Boy's Past-Life Memories by Cathy Byrd. I haven't read it, but know someone who has and very much liked it.

I do think reincarnation is a reality. I also think that, with our present level of knowledge, it's pretty much impossible to prove one way or the other. Is every claim out there true? Of course not. But there's sure a lot of evidence that it exists. Brian Weiss is a psychiatrist and author who's name comes to mind as someone who has researched it.

True or not, why are so many claims tied to famous people? Think about it. What are the odds of tracking down the identity of and confirminmg facts about some "average" person who lived a generation or two ago? There simply isn't going to be much if any info to be found. 

@juperier

That did happen with Jenny Cockell.  She started having clear memories of being in Ireland, where she had never been before.  She finally went there, recognized streets, etc. and found an elderly man who was the son of the woman Jenny believed she had been in the late 1800s.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Noel7

Thanks @KingstonsMom

I did see the verse quote, also, not mine, as you said. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Moonchilde Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I just checked and although I only deleted one post with a bible verse, a glitch took many of the posts after that one, so I will attempt to reinstate the posts that should not have been deleted. 

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Alice-QVC

Can you please let @Noel7 and the rest of us know on what basis our posts were removed without explanation?

Neither of our posts contained anything either derogatory or specific in regards to anything against forum standards; both of us were very careful to insure that they did not, nor did either of us intend anything against standards.

This would appear to be a "spite reporting" by another poster who simply dislikes one or both of us that was removed because ... ?

Seriously, both of us would simply like a reason for the "vanishing without reason", which is very rare on these forums and usually for some egregious content.

I don't think it's too much to ask for an explanation.

I totally agree with @Moonchilde

I spent time on that post for other people to hear of the American woman, and I provided links for Wiki facts.  That takes time and some effort, so it's upsetting when it's taken down for no understandable reason.

THIS IS A FASCINATING TOPIC, I'm glad @LilacTree started it, it should be allowed to flourish imo.

This board has become incredibly boring, QVC people should be glad there is one topic people are interested in and which causes no in-fighting.