New Contributor
In the past my refund minus shipping was credited to my account? Why do you now first take the shipping out of my account before issuing my credit? If Susan Graver was consistent with her sizes I would not be having to waste $$ returning items. I have been a QVC customer for years but I do not like many of the changes in the past year or two.
Esteemed Contributor

@San1104 

Girl, you need to shop at Macy's, great variety of styles, fabrics, looks,

sales.  Free shipping and returns.

SG and many of Q's lines are worn out.  What was good in the past has changed.  Time to move on.

Respected Contributor

And Macy's has great coupons/promos.

Honored Contributor

Re: Refund Method Changed

[ Edited ]

@San1104 wrote:
In the past my refund minus shipping was credited to my account? Why do you now first take the shipping out of my account before issuing my credit? If Susan Graver was consistent with her sizes I would not be having to waste $$ returning items. I have been a QVC customer for years but I do not like many of the changes in the past year or two.

This is not new.  QVC responded to the public a couple of years, or so, ago by lowering their shipping fees.  In order to do that, they also changed their return shipping policy. 

Honored Contributor

That's not new, they started doing that a couple of years ago.    

Honored Contributor

@San1104I think the reason they take shipping from your refund is that when we purchase on EZPay, we haven't paid for all the shipping, so we do that first.  It's a stated policy.  Every place is different -  I can't say I like it, but I do try to know before I shop anywhere, especially the few things I buy online.

I have a return ready for mailing right now.  I know I've paid only 1/6 of the cost of the shipping, so that cost will come from my refund. 

Honored Contributor

The upshot of this is:  We want you to buy!  Just don't plan on sending it back 'cause it's gonna cost 'ya! 

Respected Contributor

@San1104   I think the problem is/was that QVC is the only place that divides your total amount evenly without charging the entire shipping and tax amount up front with the first EZ pay.  Because of that, you only paid a fraction of the shipping charge when you made your first payment, and they want to get the entire amount from you!

I do like that they divide payments evenly because it makes it easier to know what my subsequent payments will be, but I don't know anywhere else that does that, and it wasn't an issue when the were still refunding your original shipping charges on a return.

Laura loves cats!