Respected Contributor

Re: Red Heart Yarn, Grrrrrrr

@I am still oxox  I do like Amazon and they are a great company to order from.  

Regular Contributor

I see that Herrschners.com also sells Red Heart Amore.  They have 13 colors.

Respected Contributor

@Sister BarbaraThank you!

Honored Contributor

I just did a quick look/comparson.  QVC's prices about about 50 cents per skein higher than other retail .... bulk purchases ... limited color selection.

And - they don't the brands I usually buy.  Check out some of these vendors.

Knitting Universe

Discontinued Brand Names Yarns

Nordic Mart

Webbs

Little Knits  

Knit Picks

Herrschner's (already mentioned)

Love Knitting

Mary Maxim

Annie's Catalog

Michaels

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA  Thank you so much!

Regular Contributor

I am an avid crocheter and made 5 afghans for Christmas presents this year.  I buy all of  my yarn from Joanns.  Their selection of brands and colors has greatly improved over the past six months.  They are very good about returns.  I had a problem with an ombre yarn.  The flow of the colors was defective.  Showed the manager what the problem was and got a full refund.  If you sign up for the coupons, they have excellent sales.  Sorry, am not familiar with Amore.  Check out Joann's online.

Respected Contributor

I got my order but it took forever.  I called the company (different coats & clarks #) and CS said they were having alot of calls.  I asked if they were going to give custoners tracking info in the future,  answer was "yes!"  That will solve their phone wait I guess.

Thank you for all the great suggestions!!!  Amore is a medium weight but it feels soft and my dog loves it.  Bet I can find something similar. Cat Very Happy