Respected Contributor

I've used this for years for my dog's sweaters.  Amore is my favorite style and some colors are for sale at Wal Mart.  Michael's doesn't carry it.  I ordered $50+ from the company on line.  Got an email saying it was shipped with no way to track, no due date, no shipping company so...  I called and 41 minutes later I was still on hold. Cat Mad

I can't believe in this day and age companies don't or won't answer their customers calls!!!

Not another order from me, ever.  I'll find another yarn I can buy in a store and bring home.

Heads up to yarn crafters,

Cathy

Regular Contributor

Re: Red Heart Yarn, Grrrrrrr

What company did you order from?  Red Heart directly?

Honored Contributor

In checking "New Arrivals" a few days ago, I discovered QVC has dozens of lots of yarn for sale.  I can't figure out why as it's the last place I'd go looking for yarn.  It was packaged in multiple skeins for one flat price.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Amazon carries it

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Also check Walmart and Hobby Lobby and Joann’s
Respected Contributor

@Sister BarbaraYes, directly from the RH company online.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624Thank you very much!  I had no idea and will take a look.

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox  Thank you!  I will order from them next time.

Respected Contributor

@Naturesbeauty  Thank you!  Yes, I got my first yarn at Wal Mart but they don't carry all the colors.  The closest Jo Anns does not carry Amore RH nor does Michaels which is 60 miles away.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

In checking "New Arrivals" a few days ago, I discovered QVC has dozens of lots of yarn for sale.  I can't figure out why as it's the last place I'd go looking for yarn.  It was packaged in multiple skeins for one flat price.

@Kachina624- Well, just for fun I put "yarn" in the search bar and was amazed at what came up.  Different brands, all kinds of colors.  It must be one of those "new and exciting" changes coming to QVC that mug recipients were warned about!