Valued Contributor
Sorry I haven't posted about the latest TS. I haven't had a chance to try them out yet. My mom was just diagnosed with lymphoma so we are going through a lot of testing and seeing doctors. Unfortunately the hospital she needs to go to is 60+ miles from her home. Since she is 85, I have been driving and going to the appts (my father has Alzheimer's so he cannot help with much as t this point). Anyway, not going for sympathy here, just wanted you to know why I haven't done anything at this point. I think I will have a chance on Friday since no appts and the woman who part-leases my horse will be back in town and will no doubt want her pony therapy! That's what she calls it :-)
Honored Contributor

Mewsmomtoo: Prayers and hugs go out to you and your mom (and dad).{#emotions_dlg.wub}

As to the AG TS: I tried them out yesterday and was quite impressed. Anna was right to inform us that the brown insert might not fit unless you scrap off the "nub" on the side. Not much scraping is necessary, but after I scraped, the insert snapped in perfectly. I have much to learn and experiment with, but my early assessment: A winner!!!!!!!!!!