Honored Contributor

~Ready for a new reality show: Terry Dubrow And Paul Nassif Reality Show Gets A Premiere Date!

From ALLabouttherealhousewives:

<ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display: inline-block; width: 468px; height: 60px;" data-adsbygoogle-status="done" data-ad-client="ca-pub-1597253190639029" data-ad-slot="2402412158"><ins style="display: inline-table; border: none; height: 60px; margin: 0; padding: 0; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 468px; background-color: transparent;"> <ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="display: block; border: none; height: 60px; margin: 0; padding: 0; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 468px; background-color: transparent;"> </ins></ins></ins>
<h1 class="post-title single"> Terry Dubrow And Paul Nassif Reality Show Gets A Premiere Date!</h1>
June 4, 2014 | By Christine | 9 Replies

The Make-A-Wish Foundation Of Greater Los Angeles 2013 Wishing Well Winter Gala

The news that plastic surgeons, and husbands to the housewives, Terry Dubrow and Paul Nassif, were getting their own reality show was announced in October. In a press release issues by E!, it has been reported that their new show, Botched, will air on June 24th at 9pm. Each hour long episode will focus on one case and the two will work together on the patient bringing viewers along every step of the way. The series will last for eight episodes.

Paul posted to Twitter about the show, along with a picture of the two doctors.

unnamed (2)

I personally always liked Paul a lot and am curious to see how he and Terry will get along. What are your thoughts? Will you be watching?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

Re: ~Ready for a new reality show: Terry Dubrow And Paul Nassif Reality Show Gets A Premiere Date!

I don't find Terry too engaging.

Honored Contributor

Re: ~Ready for a new reality show: Terry Dubrow And Paul Nassif Reality Show Gets A Premiere Date!

LOL...he can be funny...but biting. I do like Paul...think his ex drug him thru the mud.

Honored Contributor

interesting.....didnt realize they were trying to do a reality show!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

When it says eoline does this mean we have to watch on the computer or the E channel? I will look at it if I don't forget......are they suppose to fix botched surgeries? It will show us how good they are.

Super Contributor

Just why? Sounds horrible.
Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

When it says eoline does this mean we have to watch on the computer or the E channel? I will look at it if I don't forget......are they suppose to fix botched surgeries? It will show us how good they are.

Good question...I have no idea???

Respected Contributor

If you were a plastic surgeon, would you want to be on a show called Botched lol
Respected Contributor

Oh if it's on television I would like to see it. I usually liked Paul. I never saw the show Terry was on.

Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 VanSleepy said: If you were a plastic surgeon, would you want to be on a show called Botched lol

LOL...I thought the same thing...especially after reading the complaints on line about Terry.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}