Honored Contributor

Re: Ratings....

[ Edited ]
There was ONE person who was "trusted". I guess the rest of us are untrustworthy. Talk about divisive.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think we should all be equal and not have a rank ,just my own thoughts.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

There are actually a number of people with the various "ratings".  I don't think most of us care about it one way or the other, but I was reading a thread where several posters were at the point of coming to blows (if you could do that on a computer) the other night fighting about it.  That's why I emailed the Social Team to see if they would answer everyone's questions.  They are so busy here doing what they have to do, it doesn't seem like they have the time to answer all the questions.  They were very nice about it, and agreed to post an explanation.  I hope it satisfies everybody... this is not a popularity contest.  I guess they did it for a reason, and I have no idea what that is.  

Respected Contributor

matters not at all to me...

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:
This has been addressed in multiple places on the forums in various threads for at least a week.

Some of us work, and have not been here in multiple different places over the course of the last week.

Since the question has been posted here, please let it proceed.  I'd like to read it here, and not have to search past threads.

Honored Contributor

@Gidge wrote:
Well I'm still trying to understand this new update and don't even know how to do searches anymore! It's okay: I don't really have to know. As I had said, I was just curious! Sheesh.....

You were good for asking.  I'm sure more of us who don't sit on this board all day, are happy you asked.  

Geesh...why are some people soooo grumpy here?

Esteemed Contributor

I want to be "Stunning"!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I want interesting topics to read and reply to heck with anyones ratings thats not what i look at / or want.

also

We should all be equal and not have ratings!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

All I've got to say is if they ever assign the "rank" of QUEEN OF THE QVC BB to anyone, I'm outta here! 

I don't want any poster to have the power to say, "Off with her head!!"

Woman LOL

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -- Oscar Wilde
Respected Contributor

I think it has to do with how many posts you had before they changed the forums.  I think I'm, what, a super contributor?  I haven't been here very much at all since the changeover so it has to be because of my previous post count.  I believe the mods addressed this when they said they were only going to go back as far as the year 200? and so people would lose lots of their posts.  It's my understanding that this "rating" was to make up for that. 

Not something I care about at all.  But that's my understanding.