New Contributor

I just saw the TV presentation for his burgers.  He said they cook from the inside out.  I heard Chef Tony say that as well.  QVC needs to stop misleading the public.  No heating process is going to cook the middle of anything without heating the outside first.

Honored Contributor

@CuriousJJ @All microwave cooking is from the middle outwards.  I have no idea why the Rastelli products claim to do this. 

New Contributor

Can these frozen items be returned?  I tried to cancel the order within a few hours after buying it but was not able to do that.

Honored Contributor

@CuriousJJ wrote:

I just saw the TV presentation for his burgers.  He said they cook from the inside out.  I heard Chef Tony say that as well.  QVC needs to stop misleading the public.  No heating process is going to cook the middle of anything without heating the outside first.

@CuriousJJ   Nonsense, I buy the burgers and the outside always cooks before the inside.

Trusted Contributor

@nomad261 No, food frozen or not does not have to be returned.  Just call customer service & ask her a refund.

Super Contributor

I bought the Rastelli wagu burgers once and they were not good.  They werre tough, chewey and gristly.  I gave a couple to some friends and they agreed they were not good. I did return.

Respected Contributor

@dobiesrule I'm curious did you purchase your Rastelli burgers from QVC? I thought QVC did not allow the return of food, they just gave a refund.

Trusted Contributor

@DJs mom When I read that food is returned I can't imagine the mess, the smell & the like that happens along it's travels back to the vendor; that's one reason QVC doesn't require it be returned.  

Super Contributor

Yes, I did purchase them from QVC.About $100 as I recall. And you are right, you don't return food, you jusst call and they will send you a refund.