Respected Contributor

3 days in a row dark cloudy and rainy!  how is your weather? 

thankful we have not been affected by that flooding in some states, that would be just awful to have your home under water, and have to leave your home and espec at this time!

how horrible they have to deal with all this too.

Respected Contributor

Today is dry....but the rain comes back tomorrow and will stay throughout the holiday weekend.  They are saying temps could be in the 90's, rainy and humid next week.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Living in Pittsburgh I have gotten used to rainy cloudy days. We were picked as the cloudiest city in the US surpassing Seattle. Today we have sun so I will take it. Lucky for me cloudy weather doesn't affect my mood.

Honored Contributor

It has been cold, rainy and we have only had about 3 days of sun in the past 2 weeks.  Its pouring down as I write this.  I dont have to worry about getting a pedi, I will be wearing boots for a while.  Im in western NC.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

beautiful day here in RI....husband is going golfing.....

Respected Contributor

@FlowerBear   Please give your general location when talking about the weather.  I have no idea where it is raining again.

I am in NJ and the weather has been pleasant all week, if a llittle bit cool for this time of year.

Respected Contributor

I live in the Southeast and we've had rain on and off for the last 4 days and will remain much of the same for the next 4 days after that, including memorial day weekend and day.

Honored Contributor

I wish it's been only 3 days of rain here - we're on three weeks worth just about now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We've had so much rain the last few months we're like 8-9 inches over the year. SO stinking tired of the rain. Weather guy this morning said no rain for the next three days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His lips to God's ears!  Please