Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry, John, for your loss of Dear Molly Heart yesterday. May you and your wife find comfort knowing that she is now pain free, frolicking with her parents, aunts, etc at the Rainbow Bridge. 

dee

Honored Contributor

Sorry for your loss.  You and your wife have been parents to a number of little "kids with 4 feet", and I know they were all very loved by you both.

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut 

So sorry for the loss of your sweet Molly. 

At one time in my life, I had 13...then 7, and now, down to one precious senior boy.  All strays.

All were dearly loved and missed.

Rest in Peace Miss Molly.

Honored Contributor

@hckynut 

Sympathy Card Messages Loss Of A Beloved Pet Cat

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut - Sorry to hear of your loss. Its always hard to lose a furry friend. 

Respected Contributor

Condolences on the lost of your family member Molly.

She will miss you but will find such joy in seeing her other family members and friends Over the Rainbow Bridge.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry 🌸

I'm sure she had a long, wonderful life with you, and will be dearly missed.

I'm also sure, her gift to you was a lifetime of wonderful memories🌸

Honored Contributor

I want to thank everyone for their heartfelt messages to me and my wife about our Molly. Have found over my many years on this Bulletin Board that most here are animal lovers, and most can relate to the loss of what all of us feel is a family member.

There are many big decisions all of us have had to make in our lives. Having to decide when is the "right time" to let go of our furry ones is one of the hardest ones most of us have to make. Nobody can decide that but ourselves and in each case it is different.

For myself/my wife and for Molly, thank you to everyone here on this thread for your kindness/understanding and telling your own stories.

hckynut ♥️

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut  I'm so sorry to hear about your Molly.  They sure are our family members and every loss hurts. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9  Sorry for your loss...Simba was an adorable little pup.  💔

Trees are the lungs of the Earth