Trusted Contributor

I think she's a hard worker.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

My first impression today was something was not right with her....she seemed  off.. and I am not going to say what I REALLY am thinking as some would call it speculation.....I see things for what they are and can spot trouble....SOMETHING WAS OFF... medication or just tired? 

I watched the interview on YouTube.

She said her new book, which she was there to promote, 

was a 'scrapbook' of her life..and she got a pinch reflective

when remembering those who have helped her get to the

place where she is. Maybe a little sentimental?

Honored Contributor

Rachael has lost a considerable amount of weight since last season. She is also 50 years old, so she isn't going to look like she did when she first started out.

Honored Contributor
Those nationwide book promotions aren't an easy task. Wishing her well.
'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Had to turn her off today!   She's been hawking her new book daily on her show . she is so one note and her yeeling and hollering  is annoying.   plus "make sure you undercook your pasta so you can marry the sauce". and the audience applause for CHEESE!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic

Honored Contributor

People are going to see what they want to see.  She's older, she's wiser, she's happy with the life she lives.  That is what she tries to convey.  Only she knows what is best for her and doesn't need anyone else telling her.  She doesn't need to have fancy surgeries, and extreme makeovers to cook or do what she enjoys doing.  It's her life and not yours.  

I find her funny and annoying, but I respect the fact that she made a career for herself and continues to with hard work.  I wish her and others out there busting their arses doing the same the best of luck. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Lol @CatsyCline .  And salt your cooking water until it tastes like the sea.  It's the only chance you have to flavor the pasta...

Respected Contributor

@sktchy  Whoopi is filming a movie in which she plays a 100 or so year old woman.  That's why her hair has been like that.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

Today was the first time I've seen her show this new season.  Actually I thought she looked better than she did last season.

Personally I think she always looks unkempt. (pushing her hair back while she cooks, yuck) She has claimed she's a size 6 forever. (despite the fact she was once a good deal thinner)

@lulu1  .... Rachel is a size 6 like Jane T is an XS .... lol ha ha 😂🤣