Respected Contributor

I happened to see her in the View today. Has she been sick or something, she looked very rough.I hadn’t seen her lately and was very noticeable to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I missed the show. She is not the young, fresh faced, energetic woman she once was because she is aging, and does not ****** and tuck like many on-air personalities. I hope she is not sick.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

Rachel likes to cook and concoct and go out and enjoy restaurant and bars that is how she became well known thru her shows.

At any time over 40 all that stuff catches up with you..

Esteemed Contributor

She used be cute as a button but age has caught up to her as it does to all of us. I do like that she looks like my neighbor. Not everyone has to be a glamour p*ss.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I did not see her on the show, but IMO RR has been looking not her best for quite awhile. Yes, we are all getting older, but with all her resources she is too young to look her age.

Super Contributor

She is not that old, just turned 51. I think she is not happy and burned out. I have not watched her in years because she became so querkee and a sloppy cook to watch.

Respected Contributor

Today was the first time I've seen her show this new season.  Actually I thought she looked better than she did last season.

Personally I think she always looks unkempt. (pushing her hair back while she cooks, yuck) She has claimed she's a size 6 forever. (despite the fact she was once a good deal thinner)

Respected Contributor

I saw her.  Maybe she did not have all the stylists helping her today.  She seems pretty much the same to me.

Honored Contributor

She looks adorable.....

73CB25A4-77D0-4EF5-859D-2681514DD8C1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Rachael Ray?

[ Edited ]

My first impression today was something was not right with her....she seemed  off.. and I am not going to say what I REALLY am thinking as some would call it speculation.....I see things for what they are and can spot trouble....SOMETHING WAS OFF... medication or just tired?