Honored Contributor

My hubby and I were lucky to see him make a guest apperence during a Kevin James show at the Cape Cod Melody Tent about 10 years ago 

Jerry Stiller, actor and comedian and father to Ben Stiller, has died of nature causes. He was 92.

Ben Stiller confirmed his father’s death in the early hours of Monday morning, writing on Twitter: “I’m sad to say that my father, Jerry Stiller, passed away from natural causes. He was a great dad and grandfather, and the most dedicated husband to Anne for about 62 years. He will be greatly missed. Love you Dad.”

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

So sad to read this.  RIP Mr. Stiller.  I watch the re-runs of Steinfeld and King of Queens all the time and he never fails to make me laugh out loud.  I used to love watching him and his wife Anne on the Ed Sullivan Show when I was a teenager.  Theirs was a wonderful love story.

Respected Contributor

What a guy. RIP.

Honored Contributor

I also loved him on King of Queens..best part of that show...loved his quips,etc..always good for a smile/laugh...loved himHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Re: RIP Jerry Stiller

[ Edited ]

Jerry Stiller along with his wife, Ann Meara were comic geniuses.The old time comics were brilliantly funny.They just don't make them like that anymore.

RIP Jerry. Enjoy the laughs in comedy heaven!!

Honored Contributor

I still remember he and Anne, and all their appearances on the Ed Sullivan Show, they will now be together again. 

Festivus Maximus, may he rest in peace. 

Esteemed Contributor

What a legacy!  I was saddened to read about this;  I remember being concerned about his well being after Anne passed away (around 5 years ago).

Honored Contributor

image.png

Together again.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

What a cute couple Anne Meara and Jerry Stiller were.  He was a fabulous straight man in their delightful comedy duo... and his dry humor animated his lengthy career.  RIP.

Valued Contributor

Very sorry to hear this.  Always thought King of Queens was hilarious.