Honored Contributor

I only saw early news today that said she may have had a stroke. I am very sad to hear that she has died. What a tragedy it is to her family and all those close to her and her family.

For me that has seen so many of her movies and not one that I did not like, brings back many memories. What struck me as soon as I read this, was thinking of Whitney Houston, even though years difference, that was one of my first thoughts.

So sad to read this, and my condolences to all of her loved ones.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

I only saw early news today that said she may have had a stroke. I am very sad to hear that she has died. What a tragedy it is to her family and all those close to her and her family.

For me that has seen so many of her movies and not one that I did not like, brings back many memories. What struck me as soon as I read this, was thinking of Whitney Houston, even though years difference, that was one of my first thoughts.

So sad to read this, and my condolences to all of her loved ones.

hckynut(john)

You know I thought of Whitney and Bobbi, also Jeanne Bice and her daughter (they were on QVC), Anna Nicole Smith and her son.

Esteemed Contributor

So sad, feel terrible for the family. May she rest in peace with her daughter Carrie. Prayers to their family.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Just unbearably sad for us all. I'm speechless other than to just say da**it da**it da**it! Poor Todd and Billie.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I'm literally heartbroken, I've been a fan of Debbie Reynolds since I was a little gitl and I've admired Carrie Fisher for her brutal honesty and spunk.

During Oprah's last season she had the both of them on and they both shared theirs lives through the years. Debbie was truly a star and Carrie a real genius. May they both rest in peace. Woman Sad

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor
I am totally in shock how devastating. I pray for family to have strength at this tragic time.
Honored Contributor

May their family find peace. My heart hurts for them.

Honored Contributor

It reminded me of Jeanne and Lee Bice also.  I have never been able to find out why Lee passed away (cause of death).  

Super Contributor

Unbelievable!!!.......  Other than that, I have no words!!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

One day after her daughter, tragic...

Brought me up short and broke my heart.  The human condition is truly impenetrable.

Mothers and daughters.  Mothers and sons. Mysterious and challenging and heartbreaking.

RIP Carrie

RIP Debbie