Honored Contributor

"Hi' I'm Elle Woods and this is Bruiser Woods.

We're both Gemini vegetarians!"

Loved that little doggie!!

-----------

The world lost one of Hollywood's most iconic dogs this week.

Moonie, the chihuahua who played Elle Woods' dog Bruiser in both "Legally Blonde" films, died at the age of 18 on Thursday. Reese Withspoon, who played the films' recognizable protagonist, took to Instagram on Friday to share the sad news.

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: RIP: Bruiser Woods 🌺

RIP little old man.  Look for Yogi and Buster because they love little babies. They will welcome you with open paws and big hearts.Heart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

awwww I loved him! I watched that movie a few times with my own chihuahua. RIP. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Smiley Sad   Awwwww.  Smiley Sad

RIP little dude!  Heart

Respected Contributor

I really love that movie.  It's good to hear that Bruiser lived a long and happy life and that he and Reese kept in touch.

What a sweet little dog--I always wonder if a Chihuahua would be a good fit for me with two high-strung cats.  At least I am used to "high strung"--

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would research that carefully, @Burnsite, and probably get a puppy so the cats can easily establish just who is the bossSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Burnsite wrote:

I really love that movie.  It's good to hear that Bruiser lived a long and happy life and that he and Reese kept in touch.

What a sweet little dog--I always wonder if a Chihuahua would be a good fit for me with two high-strung cats.  At least I am used to "high strung"--

My chihuahua loves my kitties, but of course as a dog she doesn't quite understand why the cats don't want to play with her toys. Nor do the cats understand that her bed is hers. The other dogs don't go in her bed lol. They have fun playing chase and tag though. My cats will purposely run past her to get her to chase them. But she doesn't want them to rub up on her and mark her as theirs lol. 

Since she came to us as an adult rescue we found wandering the streets, we got lucky that she likes cats. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval