Valued Contributor
On 1/27/2015 Melania2 said:

Kyle is getting her karma tonight. Well deserved. She is a hypocrite crying to Lisa now. I just hope she doesn't use it against her when she buddies up with Brandi and Kim again.

But I am glad that more of them have Brandi's number. The newbie's thought she was psycho from day one. The regular's don't seem so bright except for Lisa who had them gang up her last season, now do they?

ITA!

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Valued Contributor
On 1/27/2015 croemer said:

Do we think Tom did IT...BTW?

NO DOUBT here!

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
On 1/27/2015 sunshine45 said:

LOL now i am thinking i need to do a vanderpump rules thread every week!

Oh heck yeah! I didn't realize anyone else was watching.

I'd love a thread, sunshine45!! Count me in! LOL

Respected Contributor
Ok, Kristen on VR is about ten times worse than Brandi, and I think by now, everyone knows how I feel about Brandi (insane, I case you don't know!). Kristen is just the type that is going to completely lose it one day, and will either be thrown in jail, or hurt someone. Eileen seemed kind of snobby on WWHL last night, but I think she was also thrown off a little by Ehitney Cummings, who I don't think is at ALL funny. She just tries to hard. That never comes a cross as funny to me. Just not my sense of humor, I guess.
Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 FUTURE said: Ok, Kristen on VR is about ten times worse than Brandi, and I think by now, everyone knows how I feel about Brandi (insane, I case you don't know!). Kristen is just the type that is going to completely lose it one day, and will either be thrown in jail, or hurt someone. Eileen seemed kind of snobby on WWHL last night, but I think she was also thrown off a little by Ehitney Cummings, who I don't think is at ALL funny. She just tries to hard. That never comes a cross as funny to me. Just not my sense of humor, I guess.

Eileen is hard to read. You'd think she'd open up more. She may be quiet or a snob. Or maybe not. If you are quiet I don't know why you'd come on that show though!

Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 Alley Catvocate said:

Do we think Tom did IT...BTW?

NO DOUBT here!

I was just curious what everyone else was thinking...cuz I think he did it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 croemer said:
On 1/28/2015 colliemom3 said:
On 1/28/2015 Caravaggio said:

I don't know if anyone is watching Brandi on The Celebrity Apprentice....but I feel like she got a good edit. They make her seem so calm which we all know she isn't.

And so far sober. I know she is on for ratings and drama but I hope she goes soon.

Yes. I thought she'd get drunk on the city cruise! I'm sure she'll go soon. I can't wait to see Kenya get the boot as well.

Right now Kenya...is the worst of the batch. Which ever team she is on she is going to go after the women...and pick them off one at a time. She is good at waiting for one tiny thing and blow it up and making it seem that woman is the reason they lose a challenge. How long until she picks the men off? ACK...I can not stand Kenya.

Brandi and Kate have surprised me...in a positive way.

Yes..Kenya is the worst! What a phony!

Honored Contributor

I think Brandi has done fairly well on Celebrity Apprentice. I think if she's given something to do...she's smart enough to do what's expected of her, and she seems to do that on Trump's show. I don't see any of them doing any drinking, until after the task is completed, and they've won.

The Housewives show.... very different. They don't really have anything to do except party and interact with each other. They're given booze at every meeting....and I think the producers of the show encourage them to get drunk and get crazy. So...Brandi does what they want. She'll have a permanent gig on this show, since she's their dream player!

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/28/2015 croemer said:
On 1/28/2015 Caravaggio said:

I don't know if anyone is watching Brandi on The Celebrity Apprentice....but I feel like she got a good edit. They make her seem so calm which we all know she isn't.

And so far sober. I know she is on for ratings and drama but I hope she goes soon.

Yes. I thought she'd get drunk on the city cruise! I'm sure she'll go soon. I can't wait to see Kenya get the boot as well.

Right now Kenya...is the worst of the batch. Which ever team she is on she is going to go after the women...and pick them off one at a time. She is good at waiting for one tiny thing and blow it up and making it seem that woman is the reason they lose a challenge. How long until she picks the men off? ACK...I can not stand Kenya.

Brandi and Kate have surprised me...in a positive way.

ITA with everything you have said!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

I don't think Kenya will last much longer, and definitely won't be final two.

The Donald has a fairly obvious formula for his show and it's pretty easy to tell from the start who he'll keep the longest. It's always the more famous of the group and the ones who create the most drama.

Geraldo will definitely be in final two, and probably Ian.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent