Valued Contributor

The scenes of Rumpy returning from training camp reminded me of this video.

http://theilovedogssite.com/gone-viral-someone-knocks-on-the-door-this-guest-will-have-you-laughing-...

Super Contributor
On 1/27/2015 croemer said:
On 1/27/2015 Wsmom said:
On 1/27/2015 sunshine45 said:

kristen is krazy!!!!!

that woman is obsessed (and not in a good way) with tom......and she doesnt see it......

Last night was proof she is nutz!

after viewing this season in particular, i am so surprised that she is still with her new boyfriend james. if i were him i would have run for the hills!

who doesn't watch what she is doing...and continue to date her. James must have lost his mind.

Another Vanderpump Rules fan. I think James just wants his 15 minutes. I always DVR What What Happens Live on VR nights to see which hot mess he will have on. Another real piece of work on that show is Stassi. But really, without Stassi or Kristen, there would be no stories. We can't just watch sleazy Jax for an hour each week!

Very true...Stossi would be a hard friend to have...she is beyond judgmental and actually mean and spiteful. As you said...without the crazy one and Stossi it would not be as interesting.

Lisa V has her pegged. She said Stassi doesn't want friends, she wants followers. When they don't do what she wants, they are discarded. So true!

Esteemed Contributor

Another VanderPump Rules fan checking in.....It's actually my favorite beating out even all the RHO__fill in the blank___!!

Kristen is "certifiable"! That girl has some serious issues and needs some major help!!!

I agree with Lisa V and the poster above stating Stassi doesn't want friends she wants followers. I actually have found her pretty insignificant this season. She hasn't really added anything except to be a major annoyance. I just shake my head when she goes on about how much better she is than everyone else because she has moved on to bigger and better things than working at SUR. Ummmm Stassi dear, you have your boyfriend (and possibly your parents) supporting you because you surely aren't making big bucks from those ugly overgrown necklaces you talk about.

As for Tom, I really, really, really want to believe that he didn't cheat with "Miamigirl" aka Annemarie. I want to believe that he's in a much better place in his relationship with Ariana than he was with Kristen. However, his previous history is against him as well as his flaky actions in trying to deny it.

Things don't look good for Schwartz (and Katie) next week.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
On 1/27/2015 ShowMe said:

Have no idea what you are referring to.....you people that use the letters instead of the words......that really bugs the heck out of me.

""You people""

Honored Contributor
On 1/27/2015 betty423 said:

""REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS"". I catch it on reruns myself. Just caught up on last week's episode. Brandi is the worst; why everyone else tolerates her is beyond me. I love Lisa Rhinna.

Betty

I would not tolerate her at all. I am sure Lisa is sitting back and saying I told you so. Yolanda gives her far to much leeway. I like Eileen also.

i dont even know why yolanda is friends with brandi.....it sure is an unusual ""friendship.""

I felt that way about Lisa being friends with her as well.

Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 Marp2 said:

http://theilovedogssite.com/gone-viral-someone-knocks-on-the-door-this-guest-will-have-you-laughing-...

Marp, I tried to get it to come up but I couldn't. I'm probably doing something wrong.

Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 LipstickDiva said:
On 1/27/2015 ShowMe said:

Have no idea what you are referring to.....you people that use the letters instead of the words......that really bugs the heck out of me.

""You people""

My feelings exactly.

Honored Contributor
On 1/27/2015 Wsmom said:
On 1/27/2015 mousiegirl said:

Do we think Tom did IT...BTW?

I thought last night, so what, who cares if Adriana doesn't, although if it were my boyfriend, speaking of eons ago when I was young and had one, lol, I would care if here were cheating on me. Nowadays, maybe people are more lenient, I am confused, lol.

I absolutely think Tom did it. First, because of his track record; second, because of the way he goes after Jax for having a big mouth.

My thoughts too. I actually got my husband to watch with me and he laughed out loud at what Tom was going thru with the ladies and being confronted at work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 Marp2 said:

That is so darn cute!

Honored Contributor
On 1/28/2015 Poppet1 said:
On 1/27/2015 Wsmom said:

kristen is krazy!!!!!

that woman is obsessed (and not in a good way) with tom......and she doesnt see it......

Last night was proof she is nutz!

after viewing this season in particular, i am so surprised that she is still with her new boyfriend james. if i were him i would have run for the hills!

who doesn't watch what she is doing...and continue to date her. James must have lost his mind.

Another Vanderpump Rules fan. I think James just wants his 15 minutes. I always DVR What What Happens Live on VR nights to see which hot mess he will have on. Another real piece of work on that show is Stassi. But really, without Stassi or Kristen, there would be no stories. We can't just watch sleazy Jax for an hour each week!

Very true...Stossi would be a hard friend to have...she is beyond judgmental and actually mean and spiteful. As you said...without the crazy one and Stossi it would not be as interesting.

Lisa V has her pegged. She said Stassi doesn't want friends, she wants followers. When they don't do what she wants, they are discarded. So true!

I thought that was brilliant...she pegged her so beautifully. TY for the reminder...I couldn't remember the exact words she used.