Honored Contributor

1.89 viewers last week

eileen davidson and whitney cummings on watch what happens live.

SEASON 5, EPISODE 11

The rumble at Eileen’s poker party continues as Kyle and Brandi argue over Kim. Lisa Vanderpump returns from vacation and her dog Rumpy returns from puppy training camp. Lisa Rinna hosts a jewelry party, where several women call Brandi out for her recent behavior. Kyle receives shocking news about Kim.

AIRED: Jan 27 9/8c
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
On 1/27/2015 colliemom3 said:

Hi Sunshine. Have you watched any of the show tonight?

started catching it at 9:20......and am watching now and will watch again after wwhl.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
On 1/27/2015 croemer said:
On 1/27/2015 betty423 said:

""REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS"". I catch it on reruns myself. Just caught up on last week's episode. Brandi is the worst; why everyone else tolerates her is beyond me. I love Lisa Rhinna.

Betty

I would not tolerate her at all. I am sure Lisa is sitting back and saying I told you so. Yolanda gives her far to much leeway. I like Eileen also.

i dont even know why yolanda is friends with brandi.....it sure is an unusual ""friendship.""

Honored Contributor
On 1/27/2015 sunshine45 said:
On 1/27/2015 colliemom3 said:

Hi Sunshine. Have you watched any of the show tonight?

started catching it at 9:20......and am watching now and will watch again after wwhl.

Great! Thanks for posting who's on WWHL. I want to see what Eileen has to say! I don't always watch it.

Respected Contributor

Kyle is getting her karma tonight. Well deserved. She is a hypocrite crying to Lisa now. I just hope she doesn't use it against her when she buddies up with Brandi and Kim again.

But I am glad that more of them have Brandi's number. The newbie's thought she was psycho from day one. The regular's don't seem so bright except for Lisa who had them gang up her last season, now do they?

Honored Contributor
On 1/27/2015 croemer said:
On 1/27/2015 betty423 said:

""REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS"". I catch it on reruns myself. Just caught up on last week's episode. Brandi is the worst; why everyone else tolerates her is beyond me. I love Lisa Rhinna.

Betty

I would not tolerate her at all. I am sure Lisa is sitting back and saying I told you so. Yolanda gives her far to much leeway. I like Eileen also.

i dont even know why yolanda is friends with brandi.....it sure is an unusual ""friendship.""

It must be her mother instinct. She gave it the good ol' American try and it is time for Brandi to stand on her own feet and fall on her face.

I like Kyle and think we do not know how much and how long she has had to be there for her sister...it wears on you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor
Brandi looks like a caricature of herself in this epi. Chill with the injections, girl.
Super Contributor

I'm watching but they're showing last week's episode.

Brandi has got to go. She is so crude and unfunny.

I don't know who's worse, Brandi or Tamara. They both talk like stupid teenaged boys and think they're so funny.

Lisa V. is pretty and I like her but there's no way she's in her early 50's. She looks early 60's to me.

Oh Gawd...Kyle is crying again. I wish they wouldn't show the kids going off to college and the H/W's trying to act like mother of the year.

Don't worry mommies....they'll be back after college and living at home with you unless you pay for them to live somewhere.

Honored Contributor
On 1/27/2015 FUTURE said: Brandi looks like a caricature of herself in this epi. Chill with the injections, girl.

LOL it was funny when she said she was in her "teacher meeting at school clothing" (as she wore a very short dress!)

Respected Contributor
On 1/27/2015 FUTURE said: Brandi looks like a caricature of herself in this epi. Chill with the injections, girl.

LOL it was funny when she said she was in her "teacher meeting at school clothing" (as she wore a very short dress!)

She's completely ridiculous. Sheesh.