Honored Contributor

Re: R. Kelly Indicted 2/22/19

@maximillian wrote:

Now there is a news story about the owner of the Patriots caught in a sting operation for soliciting a prostuitute in Florida.  Are there any prominent adults left who know how to behave decently ????

Men have not behaved decently EVER....... And this will never end....... it is what they are.

Respected Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

Don't forget  Bob Kraft and a certain huge coverup of Jeff Epstein's alleged crimes.

I'm just watching reporting on the Epstein coverup. 

I hope a head will roll on that one and that Epstein finally stands trial.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Men have not behaved decently EVER....... And this will never end....... it is what they are.

That is SO ridiculous & unfair. Come on now, get real. 

It does no good whatsoever to make a blanket statement like that!

Honored Contributor

It is now known that the youngest girl was 13 yrs. old.  I hope he is locked up for a long time.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kelly thinks with what's in his pants and not his brain. Simple. I hope they throw the book at him. Those girls will be living with what they have been through the rest of their lives. 14 years old....little girls!

Honored Contributor

Kraft, an eighty year old buffoon worth billions who could afford to have the higest priced call girls delivered to his manse being caught at a massage parlor is just butt-stupid... But a repeat sexual predator and abuser going after under-age girls is something altogether different... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I am so ashamed, I didn't know who he was until a few days ago.  Am I an idiot?  Why don't I know this person who is so famous?  Wow, he is so obviously troubled and deranged 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

it's about time.

I guess that documentary did some good.   I agree with you  it is about time.  Not understanding how these men get away with this stuff for so long.

Honored Contributor

Women/girls are afraid to come forward.  After the last trial, where the video was not very clear, his lawyers were able to cast doubt  on it because neither the girl nor R Kelly would admit that it was them in the video.

The video they have now is apparently very clear.

I doubt we will see a trial.  The maximum is 7 years per count, the minimum is 3 years per count.

I suspect they will settle this vs going to trial.  

I think if they can get him to do even a small amount of jail time, they can get the girls currently held by him out and possible turn them against him to bring additional charges against him.

If they can get enough evidence in enough jurisdictions and convict him, he can theoretically go to jail multiple time, in multiple jurisdictions.

I wonder if he would last in jail.  I wonder how the Prison Justice System views him.  Is he a celebrity or a pedofile?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Now there is a news story about the owner of the Patriots caught in a sting operation for soliciting a prostuitute in Florida.  Are there any prominent adults left who know how to behave decently ????

@maximillian   Of course there are.  But decency is a boring concept, and one that is sniffed at depending upon who the decent person is, imo.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh