Esteemed Contributor

Re: R. Kelly Indicted 2/22/19

[ Edited ]

@sarahpanda wrote:

NEVER HEARD OF HIM....Must be out of the loop....

@sarahpanda  I know R Kelly from when my kids were growing up, he did the Grammy winning song from 'Space Jam'- I Believe I Can Fly.

He got into the same kind of legal mess 15ish years ago too- some  people just never learn. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Now there is a news story about the owner of the Patriots caught in a sting operation for soliciting a prostuitute in Florida.  Are there any prominent adults left who know how to behave decently ????

Sure seems people just don;t care what they do ,people just over look people having no morals.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Now there is a news story about the owner of the Patriots caught in a sting operation for soliciting a prostuitute in Florida.  Are there any prominent adults left who know how to behave decently ????

Sure doesn't seem like it.

I think the more money & fame they have, the more they can get away with and that does seem to be true sometimes.  And they know it and push the envelope.

Esteemed Contributor

Let's see if he gets a conviction.  Unfortunately people with enough money and intimidation seem to get away with anything.

He should have been in prison years ago!

Respected Contributor

Don't forget  Bob Kraft and a certain huge coverup of Jeff Epstein's alleged crimes.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Respected Contributor

I am a Chicagoan and it is about time.  I hate when people like this put such a stain on our beautiful city.  Chicago is wonderful and the press we get is not deserved.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Let's see if he gets a conviction.  Unfortunately people with enough money and intimidation seem to get away with anything.

He should have been in prison years ago!

@grandma r  I think that's why he got away with it years ago... Woman Frustrated with the MeToo movement,now, hopefully that won't be the case.

Honored Contributor

No words except to ask how it went on so long.

Honored Contributor

So pleased about this.

When they cited him for 60 violations of building code for his studio and the judge said he can only use the building between 9-5, the writing was on the wall.

He is about to get squeezed.

There is another video about to be delivered to prosecuters.  NY and the Feds are now looking into allegations.

And I do hope more women come forward after today's announcement.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

hope it's more than a fine and mandatory "sensitivity training"