Honored Contributor

@Drythe mine were indeed tossed, but they never got the message - it never had the slightest effect. The BEST was when I came home from work to find barf on my pillow. Love them kitties!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Great names, @hckynut.  8)

Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde...they were leaving you a love gift Mom.Cat LOL

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer the ultimate love gift is cold, squished between yhe toes barefoot at 2 a.m. BT;DT 🙀

Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@catwhisperer the ultimate love gift is cold, squished between yhe toes barefoot at 2 a.m. BT;DT 🙀

@Moonchilde....OMG. ROFL! I can't tell you how many times that has happened. I now keep a pair of slippers next to my bed. I know better than to walk around in the dark without my slippers on. Yuck.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

All three of my kitties over the years did that occasionally and they were fed top-of-the-line food I either bought at the vet or could only get at certain pet stores. Not even the same brand over the years or the same flavor. I just had barfers. And they got plenty of hairball remedy too.

Current kitty I'm auntie to but is not mine eats mice, birds and gophers regularly and I've never seen her barf once. Hmmmmm.....

Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde...Wow, that's interesting. My long haired cat gets hairballs big time. He refuses to take any remedies, so I keep a handle on it by giving him a good brushing and combing a few times a week. It's really helping.

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

All three of my kitties over the years did that occasionally and they were fed top-of-the-line food I either bought at the vet or could only get at certain pet stores. Not even the same brand over the years or the same flavor. I just had barfers. And they got plenty of hairball remedy too.

Current kitty I'm auntie to but is not mine eats mice, birds and gophers regularly and I've never seen her barf once. Hmmmmm.....

@Moonchilde

I'm sure there's a lesson in that - don't think my spoiled babies will be hunting their own food though.  Every day I expect one of them to ask for a fork.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

LOL...a fork! I get stared at real hard if all water bowls are not filled to the top.