Honored Contributor

It IS possible.

I ordered two items from Zappos yesterday afternoon, a Sunday afternoon.

They were delivered to my house this afternoon, Monday at 3:00.

Meanwhile, I am waiting for orders from QVC and Talbots, which are both taking forever.  I guess the post office is literally walking them here.  It’s ridiculous.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

It IS possible.

Meanwhile, I am waiting for orders from QVC and Talbots, which are both taking forever.  I guess the post office is literally walking them here.  It’s ridiculous.

My most recent T orders from the site all came within just a few days (less than a week) even though two came from stores T had to locate.  That was really fast shipping for Talbots.  I was suprised to see them on the porch so soon (I've already returned a couple of them though).

One is  cap sleeve sweater metallic stripe (on the site)   which I love.  I love glitz (the stripes are lurex thread - but not scratchy at all) which I'm most definitely keeping.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

It IS possible.

My most recent T orders from the site all came within just a few days (less than a week) even though two came from stores T had to locate.  That was really fast shipping for Talbots.  I was suprised to see them on the porch so soon (I've already returned a couple of them though).

One is  cap sleeve sweater metallic stripe (on the site)   which I love.  I love glitz (the stripes are lurex thread - but not scratchy at all) which I'm most definitely keeping.  

@Pearlee My two Talbots orders were ordered on 5/16.  Just looked and one might be delivered today, it's made it to the town next to me.  The other shows Thursday delivery.  Talbots and J Jill always take forever to get to me.

My QVC order was placed on 5/10.  Not shipped till 5/15 and still not here.  I just took a look at that one and it's a maybe for today.  UPS is showing it in the town next to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick shipping!

[ Edited ]

Thought I would post a follow up.

My QVC order finally arrived today.  Two purses by The Sak. They had been sent directly from the manufacturer. Probably the reason for the slow shipping. 

Both of them reeked so I’m not keeping them.  Back in the box they went. I filled out the little return thingy and put it in the box.  THANKFULLY, I glanced down at the return slip just as I was closing the box to tape it shut. 

It wasn’t even my packing slip.  It was for someone else, with the same last name and a variation of my first name. Different address of course.  Different city, different state. Also for a purse from The Sak, but one, not two. So, I couldn’t use that return slip and shipping label as it was tied to someone else’s order.

I called customer service. The rep was very nice and said she would email me a return label.  But....she didn’t. She sent instead a copy of my invoice. 

So I called again and the second rep sent me the shipping label which was great, except it wouldn’t print correctly when sent from my iPad.  So I went to our desktop, and printed it from there. The label literally printed out as 8x10.  

Ya know???  It really shouldn’t be this much work to order something. It took quite a long time to get the order, shipped from the mfg (I think), items smelled, wrong invoice sent, wasn’t compatible printing from the iPad.  

QVC isn’t charging me for the return shipping but seriously. I’ve been ordering from QVC for years and years. I might not order a ton, but my last few orders (The Sak and Radley) have taken a really long time to get here because they were shipped from the mfg. and then this fiasco today.  

I don’t know what’s going on with QVC and all the shipping issues, but we talk about it here all the time and the QVC Addicts page on Facebook has posts about it regularly also.  It really should not be this hard.  

Honored Contributor
It seems like the more places charge for shipping, the longer it takes to get your order.......someone is making money and losing customers.
Honored Contributor

I ordered some things late Sunday night from Kohl's.  I needed some closet organizing items for my daughter.  

I got them this afternoon.  They shipped for free.  I didn't order expedited shipping or anything.  

I have another shipment coming tomorrow.  Again, free shipping.